ABC Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

6: ABC Recruitment Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Great Company

Job security. Great co-workers, enjoyed the time I worked for this company. Management works with the staff, not against them. Clean environment. Great benefits.

pay peanuts and get monkies

typical days work is waiting for a new job opportuinity and very fully knowing if you have the job or not. minimum wage jobs which offer no support or training

A company which nobody would like to leave.

Nobody will leave this company unless and until any personal issue. I learned how to handle problems without any tension which will affect work.The management providing very good working condition in the company with full support.

Pros

Free family visa and insurance is providing by the company for all of its staffs

Cons

Less working hours.

about my time at ABC Recruitment

When I first started at ABC Recruitment (Pty) Ltd, I did not now any thing about Recruitment. But I surprised myself and ABC Recruitment when I started to show them what i was made of.

Pros

I loved working there

Cons

we worked a lot of overtime

Recruitment Consultant

I have worked for only Recruitment companies as a recruitment consultant and I have al larned from one of our clients Reef Industrial Painters to become a QC Inspecter for Industrial paint.

Contract based job with no secuirty

Contract based job with no job security.Client dependency

Pros

nb

Cons

limited hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Recruitment