ABC Seamless

5: ABC Seamless Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits

Always have work for me, year round

I have provided guttering services to ABC Seamless for over 20 years. They have always paid on time and continuously give me work as a result. The pay I receive is above market and the team are always helpful if I need a hand.

Pros

Great pay for gutter installs, great team, easy to work with.

Cons

None.

Happy place to work

I have been working at ABC Seamless since 2003. I have learned a lot from my bosses. They are very generous, supportive and understanding. Very good responsibility and autonomy. I enjoy my job of 15 years.

Pros

I have learned a lot from my bosses

Good honest guttering/roofing company

ABC is a nice place to work. People are very friendly. Office environment is positive. Management are approachable and easy to talk to. My job keeps me on my feet and busy, which I like. So many different moving parts of the business and it all seems to run smoothly.

Pros

Good environment

I’m a subbie for ABC Seamless. Get paid nicely and on time. Installations given to me whenever I want. Customer service helps out whenever I need. Owners treat contractors with respect

Pros

Money is good. Can get installs whenever

Best guttering company to subcontract for

I've been subcontracting for ABC Seamless for over 10 years. They have always treated me very well. Jobs were available for me and my team even when times were tough and they pay above the industry rate.

Pros

Good pay and always had jobs available for my crew

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Seamless. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ABC Seamless Reviews by Location