ABC Services of Maryland
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

18: ABC Services of Maryland Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Multitasking working and completing challenges on the fly.

ABC Services of Maryland is a nice place to start out as a concierge receptionist with great on site management. The District supervisors are usually hard to get a hold of however.

Pros

They will uber you to any location regarding coverage or emergency.

Cons

No paid leave no 401 K no health benefits.

No room for promotion, no transparency, mafia-group controlled company

There is no transparency in timesheet and your hourly wage. Always track your checks and timesheets. Don’t reply on them as they are not accurate in doing that. They mostly underpay you on purpose.

They are not on your side

Worked for almost a year without problems and all of a sudden the site supervisor was after me over personal issues. Corporate management got involved and no one wanted to hear me out. There was an agenda out to remove me that everyone went along with.

Easy Job

Just helped with the COVID-19 Assistants sometimes and was directing traffic. It was not a stressful job. The only problem with the job is that you had to wake up at 5:00am in the morning

Pros

Not stressful

Cons

Pay

Easy to Work With

It's a job. They are clear on what's expected and want to see you succeed. The residents can be demanding, but in this kind of works that can't be avoided. My site manager is always there for me and the executives Mr. K and Mr. A are so nice and helpful. I just wish they offered benefits for full time employees.

Pros

Easy to communicate with, understanding

Cons

No paid vacation leave, No 401k, No insurance

productive and healthy workplace

the best and give you lot of chances when you mess upthey look after usthey believe in you no matter whatthey are very wonderfulfun and safe place to workthey help me buy nice bed

Current Concierge employee

Management is understanding and friendly and responsive.Overall this is a great company to work for. Corporate office and HR manager treat you with respect and fairness. The only downfall working at the company is they don't have ANY benefits for their employees. Just paid sick leave and that is it

Pros

It's a good company to work for. Ali in HR is the best. You get treated fairly

Cons

No Health Insurance, no 401K, no Employee Christmas bonus for Concierges, no life insurance, no paid vacation. Please HR try get us at least one benefit-401K for full time

Terrible place to work for

They are not on your side I repeat not on your side. I was recently let go despite passing a drug test and had a vehicle accident that wasn't my fault. I passed my drug test and a fellow employee backed into me and caused the accident. We both followed our boss Jesse Martinez to a Patient First to be drug tested but the other employee never came in to be drug tested. To me that looks highly suspicious and was let go for wrongful reasons. Do not work for them they do not have your best interests at heart and will try to steal money from you unless you speak up about it. Management does not communicate with you and does not even listen to you. Whatever you do stay away from this company the people that work lazy and are asleep on the security side of the company get caught sleeping and nothing happens to them yet the hard working employees get punished.

Pros

there are none

Cons

No communication, bad management, no benefits, brown nosers

fun work place

what i learned was exactly where to park cars and trucks to where it was easy to get them out and to the customers quickly.typical day was customers came in to either visit relatives or have doctors appointments.

Fast paced

While working here i was left alone the first day of my training. I figured things out but i wish i had more training. Overall it is an ok company. No place for career advancement.

good company

Good company to work for but still need more work on the company. They are a new company but need to grow more. But I do enjoy working for the company.

It's an easy going company. Its worth it if you have a great supervisor.

I like working with ABC. The supervisor is outstanding and funny. I would recommend working with them. You have to come to work on time, maintain good character, smile and be polite to your co workers.

Pros

Overtime pay when it snows

Cons

Dont have one.

Horrible supervisors treat certain races unequally

Worked 9 months at several locations was decent at first until I got to experience how they treat employees,very dead end, poor organization, too many workers where not needed

Cons

low tips

Easy going job just need a little commonsense to do it

I love the job is a great place to work. Its laid back not hard just need a little commonsense to do its not that hard.I learn something new everyday.

Pros

Great employers to work with, great management

Cons

dont have any at the moment

Great Company to work for

Management is understanding and friendly and responsive. Overall this is a great company to work for because you have a lot of personal contact with management and instructions are specific and detailed.

Abc

I have worked with this company for almost years PRN. Most of my time was spent in one location and we were not treated fairly. By being a concierge you are required to sit for 8 hours a day with no time for private lunch without receiving complaints from residents. Also, the company doesn't compensate ALL employees fairly and do not off benefits, mileage reimbursement nor raises due to annual evaluations.

Productive and supportive

Every step of the way all employees and colleague will support you. high learning ground for newbies. i enjoying working there i have much more to offer that is why i am looking for other options. if i find some thing challenging i will definitely on it.

Pros

high learning

Fun place to work

A typical day at work consist of running back and forth from the event to the parking lot to retrieve customers car. I learn that you have to be fast on your feet to work there. Management was down to earth and laid back. Co-workers was fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was running back and forth to the parking lot. The most enjoyable part of the job was that you get to drive different cars.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Services of Maryland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Services of Maryland
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?