ABC Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

30: ABC Services Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

An overall pleasant place to work

In a general sort of way, the work environment is pleasant. The tenants at this property are very friendly. The only aspect of the job that could be determined to be difficult is when a number of things occur at once (i.e. telephone call, tenant at the front desk, someone needing access to the garage, etc.). Interacting with the tenants is by far the most enjoyable part of the job.

Just the coworkers

No comments no yearly compensation no advancement no benefits and just wasn't organized and wasn't a career path was fun with the customer's to many politics

Pros

Easy job

Cons

No benefits

Boston Street

Boston Street Very respectful Area clean nice people comfortable environment easy to work Didn’t require muchGated in communityBoats on the waterBeautiful scenery

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Career

I'm looking for a career. Their is nothing I want at this company. I'm hoping to find a place where my skills can be used to better the company but also build a career.

travail en service a la personne interessant

jai bien aimer travailler avec abc service a la personne . Jai aimer le contact avec les personnes

Productive and interesting work place

I enjoyed working with the company because i was interested about working on cars. The hardest part of the job was the problem solving that I had to do now and again

Pros

Working with father

Job didnt treat me to well

The job didn't treat me right it only paid twice a month and I was never making enough to cover my bills even though I was still working more than 40 hours a week its commission based so it didn't matter for overtime and there was to much unpaid drive time between jobs.

ok

Payroll, Internal order entry, Microsoft Word, Excel, creating/verifying purchase orders, preparing billing statements, entering bills, and creating invoices on QB(Quickbooks) answering telephone, taking messages and paging, setting up appointments, faxing, filing, maintaining calendar, confidentiality of company records, and performing all day to day administrative duties, ordering concrete, Express Online, pay invoices, scan documents into MS Word and into Quickbooks, send out bills, etc.

good

Cons

not enough work

Busy, challenging

Challenging, maintaining safe and secure home for youth. Maintained files, state regulations, provided healthy meals, assured healthy environment, daily documentation,

Pros

Working with youth

Cons

staff and client ratio

relaxed and slow moving work days

The job was alright. Extremely slow passed with long hours. Only thirty minute breaks for 8 hours or more. Needs better management but the most enjoyable part of the job is all the free time you have to think.

Productive and fast paced

*Took phone calls and booked MOTs *General admin work such as emailing clients and writing letters *Cashed off the tills at the end of the day *Often helped in the accounting office filing paperwork and photocopying *Greet customers and inform them when their vehicles would be ready to be collected

Okay job

good job to have in college. fun get to drive interesting cars. management treats with disrespect at times but overall a reasonable job. get reasonable tips too

Great Company

Selective about who they hire. Great quality of employees. Owner has a lot of experience and a great teacher. Superior customer service and a company who takes care of the whole family.

Friendly and helpful atmosphere

I initially started at ABC as a short temporary post but enjoyed it so much stayed for 8 years until I moved out of the area and had to leave. The staff were so friendly and the manager very approachable and supportive of his staff the customers were lovely as it is a small local business so we had a lot of regular passing trade.

Pros

Close to home hours to suit

Cons

Only closed on Christmas Day.

Concierge Job

A typical day at work was fun because I got along with the homeowners who loved me appreciated the extra things I did around the building. I learned that even though you work hard at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Management was very off the position she had she really never had experience as a Manager or concierge came from valet to Manager. Enjoyable part of the job was the homeowners and there guest.

Pros

N/a

Cons

No Benefits

A great place to work

It's a great place to work but no benefits people are great to work with good hours and good money friendly people work with your schedule any thing bad is no sick leave no personal leave no vacation time

Pros

Work with your with schules

Cons

To short of breaks

Owner empowerment

ABC Services is closed. I decided to move to Minnesota and build a home there. What I learned was when starting out, never get contracts in different parts of the country. But rather focus on developing one area at a time.

Light pay

Did not get paid nearly enough for all the heard work we would have to do. Although it was rewarding working with special needs children. It is also hard to live off of only working 6 hours a week.

Very Fun Job

ABC Services typical day in the spring, summer, and even the fall starts out with a phone call or two telling us what has to be done for the day. We can go from mowing a lawn to trimming bushes to pulling weeds planting a garden and even raking or blowing leaves. In the winter we get phone calls at 3 maybe 4 in the morning to go plow salt or shovel people out of their homes or businesses. The hardest part about my job is sometimes we have really long days and ill come home hurting or just tired which im okay with it can just be a lot sometimes. The greatest part about my job is that even though i am an employee i am treated like a son the ole man of the business does so much for me and my coworkers its great and i would continue to work here as needed when i have the time.

This is a good job, especially as a part time job. Work is done at your own pace and you can take on as much or as little as you like, allowing great flexibility. No benefits as this is contract work.

Pros

As much or as little work as you want.

Cons

Lots of travel if you want a lot of work.

good

1. good experience 2. good experience 3. option to learn More and more 4. Team Environment was good 5. it was a elective part of my carieer

Pros

good team spirit

Cons

long duty hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABC Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?