AECOM

Sydney NSW5 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,247 reviews

Great Projects and technical Knowledge

My time in AECOM has been a great experience, particularly working within internal multi-discipline teams. I have been working with Sydney's top architects and clients giving me the right skills to forward my career. My typical day starts with chatting with the team about social aspects of our personal lives and then preparing for the day. We always encourage each other to leave the office for lunch and get some fresh air. From a project view, we work on a range of team sizes depending on the project demand. In all cases, I have learnt both technical and soft skills from my colleges and clients. There if definitely a great sense of mentorship. I most enjoy solving some of the more complex engineering problems and knowing my technical managers are in full support of my ideas and guide me accordingly.

Pros

Social activities, strong technical leadership

Cons

Internal procedures sometimes slow project delivery down which is frustrating

Productive Environment

Productive, high-stress environment. Easy to gain experience, supportive team and management that are welcoming.Good work-life balance, and flexibility.

no information provided at this time

I do not wish to provide at review at this time. I work under an agency contract and am not a permanent member of staff. I work under a temporary contract.

Pros

no information provided at this time

Cons

no information provided at this time

Excellent Company

- Great work culture, - Good company structure - Provide training

Pros

great work culture, Good company structure.

Cons

non

Hard working people held up by management

You are taken for granted, encouraged to work un-paid overtime and bombarded by management Emails about how you are an invaluable part of a team until the day you are stabbed in the back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AECOM with