Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AT&T Employee Reviews

We got transferred to this account because the original account that we support did not renewed or was discontinued. We supposed to have training for the account however it was not continued as well.
OK not great
Lot of talk of advancement but it was more about who you know rather than what you did. Applied for over 30 jobs during my tenure and did not even get an interview oh and that's with obtaining AT&T'a top yearly rating that only 10-15% of employees received
First Time
This was my first time to work in a call center industry. I was a bit anxious during my first week working but then when I was able to cope with the environment and culture I start enjoying working. Here our customers were form Chicago Illinois, they were the subscriber of the Chicago Tribune a newspaper in their area.
We assisted them with their concerns, complaints, inquiries and others.

It's challenging and stressful working but with our co-workers we learned to enjoy and love the job.
boiler making and working
I like working in the metal industry as I enjoy what I do and enjoy taking on a good challenge. I have experience in heavy metal Fabrication, Arc welding, Mig welding, Stick welding, Tig welding, soldering. I've also worked with Grinders, drills and i'm good with measurements. I'm an outside the box thinker and like to try new ways around things. I'm a good independent worker that can work unsupervised. I work well underpressure. Previously I've worked on Cement trucks and fully fabricated frames. Plus a whole variety as per resume. So if your interested please review resume.
flexible working enviroment
Manage Cisco voice network to ensure no outage and manage third party vendor. It is a global network environment so it needs to be flexible and time consuming.
Good place to showcase the skills
Very Nice place to work with lot of experienced people to guide you to the work