AA Holdings

AA Holdings Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative1 review
Australia1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3 reviews

Would be a great place to work if run by someone nicer.

I mostly did night shift, this had it's particular tasks, ie, those that just couldn't be done during the day. This involved cleaning down the car wash bays, vaccuum area, etc. The manager had done this sort of job for 16 years so was experienced but had a very bad attitude to how the place was to be run. He had a reputation in the area for being the world's worst boss and having worked for him, could see that for myself. Other former workers have also said so so it wasn't just me. Co-workers were great, liked them all. As I'd worked in a few service stations there wasn't much that I could learn at this site that I hadn't elsewhere. One of the hardest parts of the job was that I lived over 1 hour away and caused a lot of problems with my travel (by car - had no choice). Got very tired and had a few accidents that year. Another was dealing with the boss's nonsense. He was patronising, a bully and sometimes, inconsistent with what he wanted. One of the more enjoyable aspects was that for most of my shift, I worked alone and I liked that. I could talk to my customers and not feel like someone was watching. A typical day involved shift changeover like counting the till, doing the changeover via the computer, checking paperwork, doing certain tasks, putting milk away when it was delivered, washing down the car wash bays, cleaning and tidying the vaccuum area, cleaning, dusting, etc.

Pros

Working mostly, alone. Can chat with customers.

Cons

The boss, he was horrible. Sometimes working alone as when the milk came in, it would arrive so late that I was still putting it away when the next person started.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AA Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AA Holdings with

• AA Holdings
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?