AAA Builders
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

4: AAA Builders Employee Reviews

4.3Work–Life Balance

Diamond

Diamond in the Rough independent family owned business which is a blessing to work for and do business with! Great opportunity for any employee to cross paths or be apart of! Number one attribute that so many companies have lost or do not take into consideration anymore or even at all nowadays is customer satisfaction! Doing business or even working for them you will leave satisfied or at the least complacent about whatever job or business or opportunity you had while dealing with this company. Joy n privilege to have dealt with.

Pros

Blessing to do business with!

Cons

Residential and non commercial

Lots of experience and a good workout

A typical day at work would be getting there at 6 or 7 am and depending on what we were doing pouring concrete or roofing we would start breaking up concrete clean it up and thats day 1, day 2 consists of forming and getting everything ready to pour and day 3 is pouring and day 5 is cleaning up.

Pros

Workout, Experience.

Cons

Hard work.

Relaxed atmostphere, great place

A very relaxed atmostphere, co workers are great to work with. great boss, very busy most of the time. The hardest part of the job is dealing with vendors, they can be a pain but we manage to get things done in a timely manner. Love the legal part of the job, find it very easy.

Great Work Ethics

Always did top notch jobs and was very nice a friendly to clients.

Pros

good worth ethics and very profient

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Builders. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAA Builders
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?