AAA Club Alliance
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AAA Club Alliance Employee Reviews

3.1Work–Life Balance

Best at customer service

Assist clients in road side service on emergency basis Ability to handle emergencies professionally Dispatch the location of the drivers Read maps

Pros

I loved the job!

Cons

The shift that I worked

overhead that only cares about numbers

management is a joke. upper management only cares about the numbers you push every month. when the pandemic hit, we were passive aggressively threatened with our job security by being told that the new store that was put in up the road was doing well but we werent and didnt want to give corporate a reason to look to us as the next chopping block. every "training" was just how to manipulate customers into sales and if you didnt make numbers every month youd get disciplinary actions. the whole place is a joke.

Not to hard of a job

I liked it just wasn't for me and I didn't like the pay scale but other than that I really liked the job I like helping people out and I've had nothing but good feedback from all the customers I had helped

Pros

A lot of different bonus available

Cons

Pay is a little different

Fun job, terrible practice.

If you enjoy doing things that absolutely make no sense but have to do it that way because "that's just the way it is" this is the place for you. Also, anyone higher than a supervisor, doesn't care about you.

Worked here 5 years , which was 4 too long. Terrible retail office management, no room for advancement.

Office manager was terrible. Very little upper management insurance support to the branch offices also. Insurance sales desks in the middle of a retail store that is noisy and no privacy. How do you sell insurance and discuss income, medical and personal info to someone where everybody can overhear you? Several times over the years the commission owes change making it very hard to make your assigned goals and to get laid commission. You can’t get laid until the company ‘books’ your premium. But it was wide spread k owl edge that the closing dates changed monthly so corporate could avoid higher payouts to producers. The push is also to have all interested members get routed directly to the ‘800’ customer sales department rather than a local branch office with the phone routing. Then as an agent we are required to service walk in insureds for questions and problems , thus pulling us away from incoming calls. Be very warned about AAA and CSAA. This is truly retail selling.

Great benefits

Great benefits but lack luster advancement in the company. Management made it hard to understand the responsibilities of your role. Low morale with coworkers.

Corporate America

They had good Intentions but only empty words and promises. It has turned into typical corporate America . Took a good company and turned people into numbers

Toxic work place

Corporate management has unrealistic goals for the fleet drivers. Bonus is based on only totally satisfied customer reviews. If a driver receives a satisfied review it counts against his score.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

No work/life balance

29 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Providing a productive and positive work environment is something we take seriously at AAA Club Alliance. We are sorry to hear about the unrealistic goals and work/life balance management you speak of. If you would like to share any further information about your experience, please email us at acareviews@aaamidatlantic.com. All feedback will remain confidential and will be used to help influence positive change at ACA.

Excellent company

Excellent company. Good job security. Recession proof industry. Great benefits. They really do promote a healthy work life balance plus offer regular overtime for when you're looking to make some extra money. Bonus program is excellent and pays out every month.

29 April 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience with AAA Club Alliance! As an organization, we are committed to providing a positive work environment for our associates. We're glad you've mentioned the great benefits options we offer, work/life balance, and that our coworkers are a great aspect of our company.

Used to be an outstanding place to work

Mis managed by manager wanna be no room for promotions or raises even after years with company,management turn over is extremely high starting pay is good but they offer no raise after years with company for anyone

29 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Providing a productive and positive work environment is something we take seriously at AAA Club Alliance. Respect for individuals, Integrity, and Teamwork are three of AAA's mutual Shared Values that guide all Associates and create our culture. In order to address your concerns with management, we conduct a culture survey and create a plan based on the results, which continuously improves engagement between employee and management. If you would like to share any further information about your experience, please email us at acareviews@aaamidatlantic.com. All feedback will remain confidential and will be used to help influence positive change at ACA.

High turn over

Extremely high turn over at store manager level due to superior not allowing managers to manage by running under staffed stores. Minimal training, unrealistic expectations, fear / intimidating tactics, pressure to use unethical sales practices to achieve goals...if goals not met regardless of unforeseen circumstances you were terminated regardless of effort and dedication.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Cons

Job security

29 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at AAA Club Alliance. While we have things to work on, we're glad you've sensed the outstanding pay and benefits that we've worked hard to make part of our culture here. When it comes to your comments regarding unethical sales practices and minimal training provided, we are very sorry to learn about this. Feedback is important to our leaders, thank you for taking the time to share your opinion. If you would like to share any further information about your experience, please email us at reviews@aaamidatlantic.com. All feedback will remain confidential and will be passed along to the appropriate business lines to help us influence positive changes here in AAA Club Alliance.

Job Security

I've been working here 5 years and I love my job. I have special needs children and the job allows me to juggle everything I need to do for them. I love that I get to help people and feel like my position has value.

29 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It is a pleasure to hear you are enjoying your experience with ACA! It is true AAA Club Alliance has the best associates; they are the cornerstone of our success and future. Thank you for your commitment to the organization and our members! We wish you many more years of success and happiness with us!

Great

I work part time and the supplemental income helps a lot. The calls are often stressful but you’ll eventually adjust and find solidarity in the fact that everybody’s going through the same thing.

23 March 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Creating a positive experience for all of our Associates is what we strive for every day. If you would like to share any further information about your experiences with us, please email us at ACAReviews@aaamidatlantic.com. Rest assured that all feedback will remain confidential.

Unfair commission structure

Very structured. It didn't matter that you made the sale or the money you brought to the company. What mattered was that you said all the robotic script that they wanted you to and if you didn't hit all the points or script you didn't get your commissions. I believe that my rapport with the customer and the way I made them feel like I was looking our for them and making the sale is what matters not talking to them like a robot.

Pros

People and human resources in the Hamilton office were great

Cons

Short breaks and short lunches and making you stick to a script to speak ro a customer.

23 March 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, along with your feedback for AAA Club Alliance. It's great to hear that you are satisfied with the people you work with and the HR employees in the Hamilton Office, but we are sorry to learn about some of the other issues. ACA fosters a workplace culture that promotes work-life balance, allowing associates to create enough time for both work and other facets of their lives. We value the hard work of our associates. If you feel comfortable, you may share any further information with us at ACAReviews@aaamidatlantic.com. All feedback will remain confidential and will be used to help influence positive change at AAA.

Great if you had leads

No comment about this company good or bad. I do not have anything else to say except if you wanna start a career they do help get your license so you can start off with your residence license.

23 March 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience with AAA Club Alliance. As an organization, we are committed to providing a positive work environment for our associates. If you would like to share any further information about your experiences with us, please email us at Reviews@aaamidatlantic.com. Rest assured that all feedback will remain confidential.

Sucks

They don’t treat the employees right they have been messing me and my family since November I would highly recommend not to work at aaa under paid over worker treat employees like garbage no pay raises or good job they don’t care at all I’m glad that I’m not working there anymore

Negligent and unappreciated

Management just tics the boxes on their weekly and monthly checks, but as soon as there's an actual problem that they could have caught earlier on, they will throw anyone under the bus that they can. They expect you to always be available, if you're a good worker, but let the poor workers slide without repercussions.

Pros

Good health, 401K, PTO benefits

Cons

Management, low pay

25 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at AAA Club Alliance. While we have things to work on, we're glad you've sensed the outstanding PTO, Health and 401K benefits that we've worked hard to make part of our culture here. When it comes to your comments regarding management and salary concerns, we would like to have an open conversation regarding this if you would like to discuss. As a current associate, we encourage you to discuss your concerns with a Human Resources representative. If you would like to share any further information about your experience with us or any recommendations, please contact us at ACAReviews@aaamidatlantic.com.

Very professional and gratifying employer to work for

AAA club alliance is a very good company to work for they are very professional And expect the best from their employees I would recommend AAA Club alliance for anyone looking for professional solid employment

23 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your time with AAA Club Alliance, and we agree that it is a great place to work! We are committed to creating a positive experience for all of our associates. We wish you the very best in your future endeavors!

Great Company to work for, never a dull moment.

Benefits are good. 401K match is a plus.Generous PTO planEveryday brings new challenges…Work with a great group of people across all business lines. As in everything in life; What effort you put into your work, that is what you will get out of it.

Pros

Benefits Great coworkers

Cons

Every company has good and bad. Nothing is perfect.

23 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It is great to hear that you are enjoying your career with AAA Club Alliance. We agree that our associates are exceptional and the cornerstone of our success and future. We are delighted that the PTO plan and company match in the 401K has been rewarding for you. We appreciate the work you do in making ACA great every day and we wish you continued success and happiness!

Terrible company to work for.

They don't care about their employees. They make you do a million different things and don’t care about your mental health. No matter how good you are at your job they will keep asking for more. Not to mention their goals are absolutely ridiculous.

Pros

Cons

To many to name

23 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are disappointed that you feel this way about your experience with ACA. An excellent benefit of working in our organization is that we truly care about our Associates and are quick to effect positive change. Our Shared Values of teamwork, respect, integrity, and quality are the cornerstone of ACA’s culture. We value connections and collaboration, Managers actively connect with their teams to get feedback. We also conduct a culture survey and action plans are created based on results and measured to continually enhance Associate engagement. We take all feedback seriously to identify areas of opportunity. As a current associate, we encourage you to discuss your concerns with your manager or a Human Resources representative. If you would like to share any further information about your experience with us or any recommendations, please contact us at ACAReviews@aaamidatlantic.com.

Best Insurance Company to work for by far - Great benefits

I enjoy coming into work everyday. I love my AAA office staff and management is available to assist in whatever I may need. Education and training is superior to any company I have ever worked for. I feel appreciated in the work that I do from AAA and my customers.

Pros

Uncapped income potential, Amazing management staff, Flexibility to work outside the office for networking opportunities, Continuous education and training available at your fingertips

Cons

I have no cons to report as I've enjoyed my time at AAA, I left for one year thinking I would be happier and ended up coming back, I have no desire to leave.

3 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It is a pleasure to hear you are enjoying your experience with ACA! It is true AAA Club Alliance has the best associates; they are the cornerstone of our success and future. We are pleased you have found ACA's learning programs and work-from-home opportunities rewarding. ACA offers advancement opportunities, career development, and external learning for its associates. We have taken special care to design programs to ensure our associates have the necessary skills to perform their roles effectively and continue to grow with the organization. Thank you for your commitment to the organization and our members! We wish you many more years of success and happiness with us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Club Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAA Club Alliance