AAA Club Partners
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

18: AAA Club Partners Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Over the past few years, The company has undergone some name changes and partner changes.

A typical day involves providing quotes for walk-in customer's, and making outbound calls during slow moments. Meaning, we call AAA members but this doesn't always produce new business. Additionally, Agents are expected to find there own customers. Not always easy when the price is not right. However, management will provide needed supplies to support this. Management continues to make improvements in their management style. I too, continue to make my own attitude adjustments which helps you avoid being overly negative. Finallly, one of the most enjoyable parts of my job is the customer interaction. And Although Colleagues can be both a challenge to work with. It has been most enjoyable getting to know a great group of people who value friendship.

Pros

You have potential earn good money, depending on how much sell. Good benefits and comradery.

Cons

Before making some decisions that effect agents, The company should consider more feedback from actual sales agents.

Just ok

Not flexible hours. Not employee oriented. They spend no money on employee fun. They just bring in pizza and bagels. No money for Xmas parties or luncheons. Only upper management gets things. Lots of turnover. In the call centers and stores.

Fun place

AAA was a fun place to work, the people are amazing. They have an on site café which had amazing food. Amazing employees. Very competitive, which made it fun to work at.

Professional, efficient, value-added

Professional work environment where all clients, employees and partners treated respectfully and viewed as important, necessary contributors. Highly recommend.

No Job Security

Title Says it all Emergency Roadside Dispatch, Bought out one month laid off the next. That is all I have to say thanks, coworkers were the best part of this job.

Great people

This company is very employee focused and treats everyone with respect. It's a small company and everyone feels like family. I've enjoyed my time here.

Not too bad of a place to work

As long as the company isnt about to start doing lay offs and shut downs as they are known to do, this is a fine place to work. Was a fantastic job until they sent their jobs to cheaper out of state labor.

AAA Had good Benefits and Compensation

AAA was a great company to work for. The supervisors were helpful. There were training and development opportunities.

Onsite lunch room

Good location and steady work. Everyone knew what to do and coming in and just going to work was easy. Great group of agents and everyone got along.

Horrible Company

Bad from the start. Lack of trust with upper management, bad decisions and no direction.

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AAA Club Partners?

Busy call center, fast pace,good people.

My department is phased out for home agents. The job was fine. Good people, team work , good supervisors. We are a fast paced call center focusing on our members on a daily basis. Dealing with difficult members as to solve their needs or complaints and making sure I took care of them. The people I work with but also the members they made the position worth it.

Pros

Learning different computer skills. Research, customer retention.

Cons

They are closing.

Good work environment with a collaborative culture

A fast-paced, challenging environment that rewards individual contribution.

Good company to work for with excellent training.

Answer calls from customers broke down on side of road or at home. Submit a dispatch ticket to get a tow or light service duty truck out to member. Great co-workers to help if there are any questions you are unsure of. The hardest part is when a customer is upset because they are in a disabled situation with their motor vehicle. The most enjoyable is knowing I left at the end of the day helping people in need.

Pros

overtime

Cons

becoming permanent

Good Company To work for

A typical work day was spent delivering training to New Hire Call Center Associates . At this job I learned to brilliantly create a joyous training team with employees whose positions had been replaced by the one I wasa hired to fill. The Leadership Team in this call center is First in Class. They really really really DO care for their front line staff. They have found the appropriate balance between holding employees accountable and creating employees who hold themselves accountable. There are low levels of gossip and negativity here. Lots of professional nurturing. The hardest part of the job here was not having the time to work with existing associates as I did with New Hires. What I loved most about this job were the esceeds measures results produced by people who were in training classes that I had facilitated

Pros

Good Health Package. 401K

Productive Workplace

Call center where you literally have to just make sure you are getting your work done. Awesome company!

Don't bother working at AAA OKC

Worked there for over a year and started in membership. The company was going through a lot of changes and now the call center in OKC is NOT part of AAA insurance group.The pay is $11.00/hr and do not expect to ever earn much more than that amount.Management does not have a clue. High turnover rate of employees and Supervisors.Nice building to work in

wonderful

This was a great place to work! Chill environment, easy job, had benefits. Some of the workers are lazy but the job is so easy. Has a beautiful building as well.

Productive & Supportive Company.

Love Assisting Club Members with there road side issues. Building Relationships with tow truck companys & office staff is amazon.

Pros

discounts and awesome supervisors

Cons

being laid off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Club Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAA Club Partners