AAA Companies

29: AAA Companies Employee Reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Good for staying busy.

Very stressful job environment but I enjoyed the work I was doing and most relationships I built. They do not discipline people with horrible attitudes.

Company trucks are like trash

I will never come back here again Heck no!!No support, bad managementBad attitude from co workersBad attitude from managers and more No life hereNo good pay

Sketchy Company

Company lacks proper management. Owners don’t seem to care much. High turn over. Management likes to have unrealistic work loads and when someone leaves or gets fired they pile the work on whoever they think can handle it with no choice. Good company parties and they do pot lucks or lunches for holidays. Company doesn’t seem to be going in a good direction as a lot of managers don’t stay around long or have left.

Pros

Health insurance, vacation, company parties

Cons

Micro management, no sense of belonging.

Run!

Never ending turn over - Human meat grinder! Terrible Leadership. Rude and back biting, Team Members are not valued. Long days with no end in site. Early on in the Pandemic, a Team Member actually got taken out in a gurney by Medical Response, they said nothing regarding this persons health while we were in a very serious time in America. When questioned both Management heads were very "closed mouthed" as to how they answered. Never gave direction as to how to handle sickness in the Office.

Pros

COVID-19 released me from captivity

Cons

COVID-19 did not release me soon enough!

Was Nothing

This Company only provides advancement to those they “like”. If a manager does not like you, you can forget about how hard your working. They change things so much that when you make mistakes, because sometimes not everyone was told about the changes, you end up written up. They DO NOT treat all employees equally. Managers have the ability to manipulate upper management about certain employees. If you complain, it gets worse. Your mistakes will always out way the positive improvements. You will be told you get differential pay for working a certain shift, but you really don’t. You can be harassed by other employees but they do nothing to stop it.

Cons

Several employees can take as many breaks as they want regardless of the rules they tell you, unfair work environment, tense and toxic work environment.

Look Elsewhere

This company can do much better, benefits are not good (5 days AFTER a year), minimum holidays and sick, no bonus, no company sponsored events (anything fun is paid for by and done by the employees). A few nice people in the office, but a few are horrible to work with. Absenteeism is a huge issue here, and overlooked. Revolving door, so many came and went while I was there. Everyone is always stressed out, miserable, and overworked... Procedures change weekly... I do not miss the stress or atmosphere at all . They expect too much out of their employees and give back nothing.. I appreciate what I learned and will use it elsewhere.

Pros

Good Coffee, ok location

Cons

Vacation, benefits, coworkers

Great co worker environment

Many hard workers in each departments, management had its fair share of favorites. Team work is the theme in the company, but the assigned managers for the departments never offered a helping hand. Instead the Managers will throw you under the bus, overload of work with high expectations and no pay raise. The company was always hiring new people, most will not last more their 90 days. Some departments had up to 5 employees helping out, my department was just myself and the manager. The company will take on various accounts expecting all calls to be completed within 48 hours. With one person on the helms taking care of emails, checking in with owners, overseeing in house workers, opening and closing work orders. Saving pictures, preparing billing for the accounting department, attend to emergencies and still getting reprimanded for no closing enough work orders.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Too much favoritism, hard workers never appreciated

Career growth and advancement

Positive enviroment, you must be able to work independently and problem solve a variety of situations. The companys focus is 'excellent customer service' making communication critical. They encourage learning new skills and developing others on your team.

Pros

Encourages new ideas, team discussions, cross training, career advancement

I love working here, great management, and team environment!

I enjoy coming to work each day. I have not requested a day off since I have worked here. Everyone has a sense of team and they work together to get the job done. Management is very supportive and there are plenty of growth opportunities. We have fun and work hard. I highly recommend coming an employee for AAA Companies!

Pros

Co-workers, supportive management, growth opportunities, team effort, work live balance, insurance, etc.

Cons

Have to wait till your have been hear a year to get paid PTO.

I love working here!

I believe that everything happens for a reason and that we learn and grow from every experience. AAA Companies is my favorite place to work and I am truly blessed to have found this wonderful place to work at. I feel valued as an employee and encouraged to develop my professional skills. Leadership truly cares about their employees and treats them as family. Everyone works well together and shows a true sense of team!

Pros

Leadership Cares, Great Balance of Work and Home Life, Good Pay, Teamwork, Valued Employees

Cons

PTO is not given/accumulated until after 1 yr.

Do not apply here you will be miserable look elsewhere

Never ever did I think I was going to work for a greedy company that does not Care about it’s employees. I witnessed people get unfairly terminated and recently they fired so many loyal employees that were there for years. This place is run by management that is nothing but a joke. They don’t appreciate the employees, overwork you, underpay you and they have so much favoritism. Save yourself a stress and headache and apply elsewhere benefits aren’t good. Back then decent managers existed but now it’s just a bunch of kiss ups. Thank Goodness I’m gone from this awful and toxic environment but beware and stay away. Trust me once you’re away your life will be stress free

Cons

Favoritism, unfair practices, underpaid

productive and fun work environment

Working for AAA I was able to use my experience and utilize my skills to manage my projects and typical daily task. My role gave me the independence to manage my projects and jobs with minimal supervision. I was able to advance within the company in just a couple of years.

Bad management

They do all your work hours through the system called Xora. This system they have paid for seems to purposely rip you off and not pay you for all of your hours. Instead they tried to confuse you and make it seem like it's your fault they cannot explain to you each day separately and how many hours you worked instead they will run you through a week by week if you complain. And it's your job to try to figure out where they are ripping you off which usually is on a daily basis 45 minutes here an hour there. Also believe this system has flaws and some hours will just disappear. Higher up management. Is a friend of the family that runs the company. Not a professional. They also will hire you for full-time . But can only give you part time work. Good luck living check by check but when the overtime comes they pay well. Decent group of guys working for the company. Instead of training employees they would rather hold you down at your position and not give out raises.

Decent company

Manager would say he’s take about appraisals with me when he came on site, he visited the site 3 times before we finally spoke about it and nothing came out of it.

fun place to work, good place to learn. not for long term

good company. but hours are scarce. job is very flexible with hours. usually start at an early time. communication is horrible at times. good place to start if you are ne to the lighting Industry.

Good company to work for

This is a great place to work at and be a part of a positive team. Work together to get a lot of work done. Unfortunately I had to leave this company but a great place to call home

Comfortable work enviornment

Great company. Lots of corporate changes to adapt to in a short period of time. Many managers involved in one specific situation can be a bit overwhelming.

Horrible place to work

Horrible communication, No good training, Company does not care about their employees, Some staff was friendly but over all no communication the atmosphere in the office is very negative and everyone is really miserable with their job. You get no vacation time or paid time off until after a year, Very highly stressed environment, Would only recommend for short term . not long term

Great

great opportunity, nice staff. You wouldn't do much socializing as everyone was always busy working at their desk. You gotta keep yourself on task, and keep track of your assignments.

A Very Good Company

It's a good company with a wonderful female owner. There is very little training though and heavy workloads. The schedule is good and the benefits are decent. The employees there are very social and supportive.

Challenging and educational

A good learning experience at AAA. Excel and Estimator Template experience, working with Financial institutions and area Facility Managers throughout the region.

Pros

Company vehicle

Cons

management at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAA Companies