AAA Construction
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

19: AAA Construction Employee Reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

productive and hard working place

learning new things everyday, working at a fast pace, working in different environment, learning how to utilize tools and time sensitivity. Opportunity to better myself.

Asphalt laborer

AAA was a good family owned company! I always enjoyed showing up to work in the mornings to start a similar routine daily for prep. I learned how to operate all of the main equiptment used daily for paving: skid steers, front loaders, dump trucks, a roller, concrete saws, jumping jacks, and vibber plates.

Working there was ok

Working there was ok it was a job I learned some things it lasted about 3 years I worked in different places but it was all bathroom and kitchen remodeling

very productive and always busy

good people, fast paced environment, learning something new each day.around people with good help and teamwork. hardest part was being in the hot sun all day. boss provided lunch and cold water.

Pros

free cold water, lunch and per Diem.

Cons

hot weather, no breaks

It was ok

It was an ok place to work. Independent. Stress free. Good bonus. It was over all ok. I would go back and do it again. It was good place to work. They were nice

Fast paced work environment

This is a very fast paced job, with very long hours. Working at AAA construction helped me gain a better work ethic, and provide me with various construction skills

It could have been better but company died out

Working at AAA construction was stressful not enough hours the boss was inconsiderate and the pay was not enough to live and survive off of it could have been better if they were more efficient and responsible but I work for them for years cuz I was a loyal hard good smart team player worker but other than that I enjoyed my coworkers I had stopped working for Construction because the company had died out and is no longer in service

Pros

I enjoyed working with my coworkers

Cons

Not enough hours and couldn't survive off the pay

Cool place to work

One can actually enjoy going to work here. There's collaborative effort amongst all team members to ensure a positive and productive work environment.

Great work atmosphere

It was a good place to work when we actually worked. When we did work it was hard but fun. The boss is a great guy and was very kind to his employees.

Pros

free lunch long hours

Cons

wouldn't be guarenteed to work every day

Great place to work!

Fair and honest family oriented business, I have enjoyed working with them off and on for years. I have seen them concentrate more on the customer's satisfaction than their bottom line. I have enjoyed being able to make my customer's happy.

I owned the business, I hope it was a good place to work. You should ask the employees not me. They were paid over twelve dollars an hour even though it was seasonal work.

Pros

owner

Cons

owner

very good 2 work 4...

very good to work for... they really do try their fullest to teach ppl as much as possible... I love this job, I hate the fact that I had to move back to Pensacola.

Pros

good pay

Cons

not good weather

Tirunelveli

I joined in this company as a trainee level and my coworkers were very supportive character,I had learned lot techanical knowledge from my coworkers..

Great compensation

Compensation and flexibility with company were second to none! Lots of opportunity to develop your own path in company. Lots of training. Very transparent and had an open door policy.

Pros

Flexibility and pay

Cons

Economy had caused the tightening of jobs.

workinfg on planes

This job was very fun and I had a lot of things that I learned. Working on airplanes are fun I liked it. The people that I work with were so nice. They were very helpful. I made a lot of money. I worked a lot. I would wake up early and go to bed late.

Pros

i had an hour break

Cons

i could not get health care

I enjoyed the time I worked there.

I met alot of different people. Made a lot of friends. Money was descent. The hardest part of the job was some of the long weeks 6am till 10pm sometimes. But other weeks were pretty good.

Pros

Time off when needed.

Cons

Time put in when I had too.

Start up that could have been managed better

This was a new company in the Bay area with some great new residential projects and tenant improvements. However the inability of the management to mentor new staff and lack of basic communication skills resulted in their downfall. The company filed bankruptcy shortly after I left in 2009.

fun workplace

It was a great experience working in this company. Beside accounting i have learnt many new thing regarding construction work and working as a team member. I have learnt working both as an independent employee and working under the supervision.The management there has been very helpful and always supported in learning new things. All in all working for this company has been a wonderful experience.

Always hot but fun when we worked as a team

Waking up early in the morning getting ready to start loading and unloading trucks. The team was always on a fast paste and made sure the job would be done the way it was asked to be done and would always worked with a great attitude.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

30 minute breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAA Construction