AAA Landscaping
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

34: AAA Landscaping Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

aaa landscaping

started on june11 and the thing I learned at AAA landscaping was how to trim a tree and a bush and how to use the power tool and the management for this compony is kind of good and the work place culture is kind of clean but the hardest part of this job is just working in the hot sun if you can take the you can work here but the most enjoyable part of the job is when you are going home and getting you check but sometimes you wont get the same check and they will take some money off you check with out you know but so far its good to work

They lie about wage , and raises treat there employee like dirt

Don't work here unless you like working with hang bangers and like getting treated like dirt they will over work you and not pay you. No breaks and under knowledgeable supervisors.

Underwhelming

I can’t possibly give this company stars. I put in my two weeks notice and was put down as not eligible for rehire. I’m sure they don’t care about their employees nor respect anything they do or go through for the company. Slave labor, no benefits, no care. Great experience though, I learned a lot!

Pros

A check.

Cons

Not enough space to name them all.

productive and good work environment

I enjoyed working for AAA Landscaping, because it was a very easy job for me. Yard maintenance comes very natural for me and whether we had a more than a few hours or I hour, I always got the job done proficiently pleasing our customers.

Pros

work time

Cons

heat

Organized

Decent company good safety policies, benefits were decent. Management ok but we're a little closed minded when it came to being unbiased as far determining what was factual.

The workers are very friendly and they work very hard.

Great workers. Great people as lead and foremen. Enjoyed working there. They gave a advance on our checks as we get paid bi weekly. $120 to start after a few days helped out tremendously.

Feelings hurt

I was happy when I got crew leader/ Driver Position I took my job very seriously and perfection I always listen to my lead in do wat was ask ... I don’t understand why I was let go from the spot that I was at when I was doing great job ... it very disturbing and lack of communication .

Better management

I would like to say something but I was fired from AAA Landscaping and it was one of the best things to happen for me. I did enjoy working with my co-workers but management hopefully has improved. I AM NOW A CDL CLASS A DRIVER!

Very Pleased

Great management, always very helpful in all perspectives.. great coworkers, as we form a great team.. but decided to move out of the Bay Area and give Arizona a shot.

Productive and fun

Not challenging enough I guess for me . I mean it is a good place to work for but I had to move on. The people were great and we'll I guess it just really wasn't for me.

Good

Bad

Very respectful and serious management.

It's a pleasure to form part of AAA Landscaping. Management is very respectful and always recognizes good work.

Excellent co workers and everyone was mindful of others to work in a safe work enviroment

I would prep and count inventory for materials and then stage materials. Everyone got along with each other like we were all family. The hardest part of work was when someone missed work we would have to pick up the slack. Mostly enjoyed when homeowners were happy with the work they received.

Pros

paid lunch

Cons

dont know

Horrible because everyone had bad attitudes

Well my typical day at work would be kinda stressful. I learned how to fix a lawnmower, I learned how to cut grass very straight, and I also learned how to leave a job spotless. My opinion on management would be that they need a lot of improvement on how they manage their business. The environment I worked in wasn't good and not really up to par.I believe the hardest part of the job was when we had to leafblow because the leafblowers' we used were 60+ pounds. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we actually finished a job in under 3 hours but other than that, there wasn't an enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

There wasn't any.

Cons

Everyone was really rude and disrespectful.

It was a good job working 4:00 am till 2:30 every 5 days a week.

I would Love to work at any job at this time. And aaa landscape taught me how to cut palm trees and leave a lot.hardest part was working in the heat.my management was excellent.

A big company that has job security but is lacking in personality

I feel undervalued and know that I’m underpaid. It’s an employees market and any landscaping company would snatch me up in a minute. Favoritism is a big problem their. It’s not what you know it’s who you know and who you are.

Pros

Flexible with time.

Cons

Favoritism, too big of a company, I feel like just a number

Productive and fun place to work and meet people.

I like it when we don't always work in one place. I learn something new everyday even if its just something simple. The hardest part of this job is handling the heat in the summers, but most enjoyable when we can work as a team and get along with the other employees.

Pros

Get togethers on holidays and bring all of the AAA employees together.

Cons

Can't think of any cons right now

lots to learn

good place to work, when you don't have a family to take of. Its a great place to learn. hours are great. lots of great people to learn from. its a great first time job. very active busy day.

Great

Great place to learn and advance your career ,schooling is discounted and remains that way if you stick with the company for 2 years..overall a good company for beginners who really want to learn

Pros

Paid schooling

Cons

Must be with company for 2 years

Self started business

AAA landscaping was a great place to work, The days were long, but once you learn the patterns on cutting lawns you kind of make a game out of it and the day goes by pretty fast

Good equipment

It was an ok company to work for if you don't mind,staying,in the same spot your whole time there. I guess they don't believe in advancement oops because,no one ever gets raises

Work like a dog

It's okay for a temporary job but not long term if you want to advance. The management would run off and leave one or two people to do all the work at the job site.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Landscaping. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAA Landscaping
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?