AAA Plumbing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

13: AAA Plumbing Employee Reviews

2.7Work–Life Balance

Do and dont

Don't apply of your anything but white... Do get a feel for the work environment and make sure you can handle constant fighting between management and am owner who is losing his marbles. Literally Don't trust your Co workers they are selfish no one cares about anyone but themselves and always quick to blame .

Undefined roles, which is a technique used to have employees work more and outside their role for the lowest pay.

I’ve lived in 7 different countries, 3 continents, 4 separate careers including law enforcement…I thought I had seen the lowest of the low, until I started with AAA…

Pros

Cons

Lowest wages in the industry, 2000s technology, money and investors oriented instead of employees and customers, they will straight up lie to your face.

Compensation and Benefits

The company gave added incentive to work on call for weekends and holidays. This was greatly appreciated by all the technicians. It was a family run and oriented business.

AA&J Plumbing

Wake up around dawn. Load equipment. Get to the job sight. Either install or fixing installed plumbing systems. Sometimes digging, climbing, and crawling are required.

great company not steady work

Great co workers and management. Good working environment. Good pay. Not steady hours from week to week. some weeks you work 50 hours others 15. Not career based.

Pros

co workers, pay

Cons

work stability

Change in a bonus schedule to a hourly way

Extremely multitasking, Very busy each day. Very good employer in many ways. Personal conditions caused my termination at this employer. Usually worked 10-12 hours for a 4 day week. Enjoyed being very busy.

Sucked

Don't ever work here.... They are located in Newington CT.... Poor management, poor pay, asks to illegally perform work, no benefits. I highly don't recommend working here.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Bad pay, long hours, unsafe working conditions, no benefits, poor management

Fun workplace

Aaa plumbing was a great place to work but I was promised things and never got them things and I never missed a day , but other than that great place and Co workers

Pros

Breaks

Cons

Somtimes stressful

stay away

They will use and abuse you like a mule then they go of on crazy tangents and try to make you feel like your the problem. Been that way for years, its like a zoo.

I processed AR, AP, and Payroll. Management style was not trained in "how to will friends and influence people". I was able to hire two qualified clecks to assist in operations. The hardest part was getting operating cash in the bank each day.

Very hostile environment

Work a lot of overtime with no job security. I used talents and they benefited from my experience and tossed me away.

Pros

A learning experience more education as oversaw many challenges

Cons

Overtime

Great Guy to work for!

This company has believed in me and has continued to participate in my career!!! Gotta love these guys!!!

Fun and interesting company to work for.

Great co-workers and team. Always wanting to make sure the customer is happy and satisfied with the performance of the technician.

Pros

Casual work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Plumbing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAA Plumbing