AAA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

8: AAA Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,725 reviews

Didn’t like it to be honest not my kind of job not a good company used to work all by my self never got helped out used to do everything my self it was just hard working labour I didn’t mind that but it would be Nice to like work with someone as a team

Pros

Free lunch in the morning

Cons

Long working hours

This is a large company. It has a very systematic and modest way to allow employees to rest and has achieved maximum work efficiency. The supervisor is also very competent and can continuously encourage employees.

My own company.

- As this was my own company i was very customer focussed. - AAA (Sales & Design) was in partnership with Ace Print & Display (Printer & Manufacturer). - Fantastic team spirit with a focus on the customer. - The team were always keen to see the next job. - Always difficult to prioritise work to ensure all customers were happy.

Pros

Team effort with someone always willing to step in and help.

Cons

Long hours.

varied and interesting compay to work for

AAA is an evolving company that employs around 100 people. it is a manufacturing company of both trusses and windows An Australian family owned company Based in Dandenong south in Victoria

Pros

good fleet of trucks

Cons

poorly managed

I had so much fun and I also made heaps friends and also got lots experience

I don't know much to say about this company but the boss heaps nice and the employees got along with people and I really liked about the company it was that everyone was helping each other out and never let each to give up.

Pros

30 minutes of lunch break

Cons

8 hours

good

I enjoyed my time working there. The experience at AAA Team Training enabled me to develop customer care, admin experience and develop my communication skills.

self employed

Work is great looking for more work to keep me more occupied. i started up the business at the start of the year so im still trying to get my name out there

Productive and fun social work place

a typical day at work would be for me is i would be either in the factory cutting, stacking or building trusses. i learnt alot and enjoyed the people i worked with. the hardest part of the job would of been some of the lifting that was involved.

Pros

Bbqs

Cons

Heavy Lifting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?