AAC Inc
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

26: AAC Inc Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Productive and supportive workplace

As a contractor I work on-site on a government installation. The team I work with is very knowledgeable and I can look to them for support and advice on issues I get stuck with.

good company to work for, they provide pizza and monthly get together for the employee's

Worked for AAC for three year in the Washington DC area for a contract with general services administration. The company provided initiatives for employees and monthly get together for the employees.

Poor Leasdership and decision making

The leadership lacks clear vision and direction. Numerous miscalculations on overall business strategy. Hiring practices not focusing on "best qualified candidate for position" has yielded serious underachievement toward financial progress.

Great company to work for!

New President is great addition. Very excited about the direction of the company. Strong push to improve market share in cloud, cyber and DevOps. HQ staff is fun to work with.

Great company to work for

AAC, Inc is a good company to work for. They have a caring staff and attentive to your well being, from managers to hiring staff. They are always trying to find exciting ways to encourage the employees to be better performers

A great place to work

AAC really cares for their employees and is concerned about their future. They have great benefits and has created a work environment that allows employees to grow.

Pros

Benefits, environment

A great company to work for

The workplace culture at AAC is amazing. Everyone knows everyone. Everyone is willing to help each other without complaining. Great team environment. Management is a roll your sleeves up model. All managers including officers will do whatever needs to be done to make the company a success.

Pros

great benefits, team atmosphere

Culture is changing for the better

Managing change to become more relevant to our customer base. Ensure long standing customer contracts and satisfaction continue.bm zxfio;shp h;x'/m ;lashdpj Msvzklg phpioj

AAC was a great place to work.

AAC was a great place to work. Allow employee growth. Quick paced and very competitive. A general day consist of supporting customers and providing professional feedback to their IT needs.

A good employer

The government contracting world is a special kind of environment, Different federal agencies have "unique" cultures that can be challenging to deal with. Unfortunately for AAC, the culture of the client in this particular contract didn't match up well with AAC's goals.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AAC Inc?

Fair and balanced

Very flexible with personal schedules and understanding management. A very supportive company. :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Just a wierd company

The COO made everyone eat lunch with her at the same time in the conference room, she would usually talk about her teeth. The company is in a trailer (seriously).

Pros

Cons

Wierd place

Was once a wonderful place to work

This office was once a wonderful place to work. People were smart, caring, and there was such a healthy work-like balance. But when one major contract fell apart the true colors of senior management came out.

This company is going down the tubes

Wish this company could do better, but they have not won much in the last two years. Business development was given to an outsider who had a real martyr complex. He always had to come in for the rescue, though he actually created the issues in the first place. No wonder they don't have any new work.

Nice place to Work

Nice place to work. Grateful for the opportunity to work at such a nice place. Talented individuals all around. Management is wonderful, honest and fair.

Solid company to work for

AAC is one of the better companies I've had the pleasure of working with/for. On the whole, they treat their employees well and have a fairly open door policy. Advancement within federal contracting is a challenge anyway, so I cannot directly speak to their internal promotion standards but I imagine they're reasonable.

Pros

Good benefits for individuals

Professional and friendly boutique atmosphere

AAC was a growing opportunity for me as a young adult. I learned a lot from the defense contracting side and the process of bidding and winning/losing contracts to the ins and outs of procurement and administrative side. The company work culture was very warm and friendly which was one of the most beneficial parts of the job.

Great team

I am a contractor for one of our Federal agencies so I don't spend much time at AAC HQ. My boss there is very good and supports me in my work. I provide him weekly updates and we speak freely about any pending issues.

Pros

Cash bonuses

ok

it was ok, the management brought the company down a whole lot. When I first started working, it was ok, but after about a year or so, the management started switching things around and made it less enjoyable to work. this is probably the reason they lost the contract on the navy base in Millington.

Pros

the co workers

Cons

management

I Learned a Lot

During my two plus years at AAC I have honed many of the skills that I brought to them and developed new skills as well. We worked for a very challenging and demanding customer with a limited staff and consequently, we all had to wear many hats. In addition to my actual job as a technical writer, reports analyst, and project manager/coordinator; I filled in at various times as the project scheduler, risk manager, and problem manager.

Pros

Constant new challenges

Cons

Constant new challenges

***

A mid-size company. Quick to replace those thought not to be performing at a high level. Management talks about open door policy, but when I tried that was told to get on the manager's calendar.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAC Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAC Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?