AACC

18: AACC Employee Reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

a day in the army

we would start the day off with pt.then we would report to our work place make lots of good food for other soldiers.then at the end of the day we would report to out unit HQ and then go home.

envirenement de travail trés agréable

arrivés le matin, chacun est libre des taches à faire dans le cadre des missions qui lui ont été confiées.

Pros

autonomie

A Great Way to Learn and Work

The CSLI AACC Branch serves as a great place for interns to work while studying business, statistics, and computer science. Small, friendly work environment, and many opportunities for travel and work-based learning.

Fun, productive, and innovative workplace

I learned a lot about computer security and networking topics, as well as teamwork. It was a really great learning experience more than anything else.

Great work environment with highly competitive pay and benefits

Greatest work experience of my career. Learned so much with countless opportunities to be productive and make a real difference using technology to make small businesses competitive in a relaxed but inspiring environment.

Wonderful Experience

Working for AACC was a wonderful, edifying experience. I could always find someone to answer any of my questions, and the environment was encouraging and rewarding.

Pros

Encouragement

Cons

Workload

Short round to the grown, Fast learner , with a open mine

Going to work in the morning is probably the easiest part of the day. The day goes by fast as long as I am busy. Exceptional when I am able to help customers. An when every one is in good moods. As a team leader I learned that patience is the best , an everyone is equal an have their own skills. But sometimes as a leader you have to make chooses an some are a lot easier then others. But being able to get through them tough time is very satisfy.

customer service

good place to work for students, parents and others. Satisfying work assisting patients. Offers flexibility for staff but not so much for managers. Moral low, but could be better.

Pros

flexible for staff

Cons

low moral

foi uma empresas otimo e agradável de trabalhar.

Dedicação companheirismo e projetos cumprido amor

Pros

refeições na empresas

Cons

Não tem contras

Productive, fun

Awesome staff, customers, opening and closing hours are very reasonable. I got to learn how to cook different foods, worked different food stations, barista bar ,just a great place to work .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short breaks

Empresa agradável de se trabalhar

Um lugar calmo com pouco o que se fazer. Aprendi a ter mais paciência. Boa direção e gerência. Ótimos colegas de trabalho. Lhe dar com crianças de gênio difícil. A liberdade e flexibilidade de horários.

Cliqueish environment that adds needless stress to the job.

Cliqueish environment that adds needless stress to the job. Senior management is extremely defensive and will slight other staff via innuendo again leading to needless stress. To the CEO's credit there is forward movement on cleaning up some of the unhealthy and dysfunctional aspects of the environment she inherited.

Pros

Much of the staff is very kind, friendly, helpful and professional. Benefits are good.

productive job

I enjoy my stay in Saudi Arabia, AACC, they all help me specially when i was in hospital. My employer was awesome, providing my needs, vacation, in return i worked hard and refrain myself to serve them well. I never give them problem. I honestly serve them. Unfortunately when he die, i had to go back to Philippines.

Pros

free ticket on vactions

Cons

no day off

Aacc

Great volunteer position that allows me to use some of my skills and experience to assist in daily and monthly reporting duties.

Empresa dinâmica e horário flexível para trabalhar

Flexibilidade de horário, que permite um crescimento pessoal depois do expediente sem atrapalhar no desenvolvimento do trabalho realizado. Oportunidade de trabalhar em equipe, aplicando o relacionamento interpessoal. Apesar da dificuldade de trabalhar solicitando doações de pessoas físicas e jurídicas desconhecidas. Convencê-las a ajudar financeiramente pessoas anônimas, mais necessitadas do apoio do próximo. Era gratificante saber que são boas o suficiente para ajudar mesmo sem conhecer, mas somente pelas informações prestadas.

Pros

Refeição na empresa

Cons

Não oferecer vale-refeição

Productive, and knowledgeable

A great place to work with the staff and the owners. They are hard working and very helpful. The staff will go out of their way to help you.

Example: Productive and fun workplace

A typical was picking up mail in the morning for supervisor and co-workers, watering plants, answering phone calls, helping with various co-workers for different projects, ordered supplies, helped with delivering packages, and other administrative duties.

Pros

Fun, energetic, nice supervisor and co-workers, kept me busy, nice pay

Cons

Energetic environment and good multi- tasking preparation

This work study position was enjoyable due to great staff and flexibility. I feel that a good level of responsibility is given to each staff member, and from those responsibilities, a great level of knowledge can be obtained through different aspects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AACC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AACC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?