AAFCANS Employee Reviews in Melbourne VICReview this company
Melbourne VIC1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Catering Assistant/ Kitchen hand (Current Employee) - RAAF Williams at Laverton / Point Cook, Melbourne - 7 September 2018
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I enjoyed going to work and working with the staff at aafcans until they started cutting staff members or their hours including mine which I am now on a on-call basis. We had great management until recently both at work and higher up until they also left.The hardest part of the job would be when I start at Laverton and have to take stock to Point Cok and the last person working at Point Cook did not leave a note to tell me what stock I needed to take with me. Therefore, I often ran out of milk for coffee and had not enough stock to accomadate the customers needs. Most enjoyable- Working with a team of members who all got on well with each other and would help each other if they were able to do so.
close to home
not enough hours each week
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AAFCANS?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAFCANS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10 reviews
Ratings by category
3.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.1 out of 5 stars for Management
3.2 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about AAFCANS
- What interview questions do they ask at AAFCANS?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at AAFCANS?2 people answered
- If you were to leave AAFCANS, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at AAFCANS?One person answered
- Does AAFCANS require a background check? What kind of background check does AAFCANS do?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at AAFCANS?