AAFCANS

AAFCANS Employee Reviews for Cafe Assistant

Cafe Assistant3 reviews
Australia3 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Fun workplace while also doing what was required to satisfy customers

Overall, the AAFCANS company is a good, reliable company to work for. The job was simple enough for me to pick up at such a young age, however, I feel as though management of certain stores could benefit with further manager to staff communication training.

Pros

Good food

Cons

Short shifts

Do not take care of staff.

I worked for them for 2.5 yrs and hurt myself in a work injury and have not had the best of luck with them, i returned to work and did my job and was not given another chance for employment when i had to relocate. would not recommend them a an employee.

Pros

was great hours for location with my family

Cons

head office/ management attitude

Terrible

Absolutely hated it there. Management did not know how to run it. I was bullied twice by one person and they did nothing about it. But i accidentally hurt my best friends feelings at work one day (We worked there together), and they told me i was bullying her. They barely ever tell you when the roster has been changed. They expect you to NOT work overtime but give you so much work that you cant help but work overtime just to make sure they dont yell at you the next day. AAFCANS is a great company, but the adelaide AAFCANS is the absolute worst thing ive ever experienced.

Pros

None.

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AAFCANS?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAFCANS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAFCANS