AAFCANS

AAFCANS Employee Reviews for Catering Assistant

Catering Assistant4 reviews
Australia4 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Easy to work with management

Had nothing to complain about with management, were very easy to work with and gave very flexible hours. All workers were very tolerable, fun and easy to work with.

Pros

Good worker benifits

Cons

In-job work courses

Lovely place to work until change of management and lost a lot of good staff members

I enjoyed going to work and working with the staff at aafcans until they started cutting staff members or their hours including mine which I am now on a on-call basis. We had great management until recently both at work and higher up until they also left.The hardest part of the job would be when I start at Laverton and have to take stock to Point Cok and the last person working at Point Cook did not leave a note to tell me what stock I needed to take with me. Therefore, I often ran out of milk for coffee and had not enough stock to accomadate the customers needs. Most enjoyable- Working with a team of members who all got on well with each other and would help each other if they were able to do so.

Pros

close to home

Cons

not enough hours each week

good workplace

I worked for AAFCANS Edinburgh for a year. they were very accommodating and welcoming into the workplace. The management were firm and fair with expectations of the job. I would happily work for them again in such a well structured workplace with guidelines and wonderful work environment.

Pros

free coffee on shift break

great exprience

good working environment to be in, a great work orientated place and everyone is nice and gets along very well, great work experience to start a new job or just experience.

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AAFCANS?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAFCANS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AAFCANS Reviews by Location