AAFCANS

AAFCANS Employee Reviews for Cook

Cook1 review
Australia1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews

Great work place environment.

Great work place environment provided you kept to the Rules and Regulations. This was a Government Based Job so there were a lot of Security involved as well. Army ,Air Force Based job was one of the best experiences I have had in my Working Life time. I had several experiences but it was all customer based. My last job which I did for my final 6weeks, the Base had 3 lunch Trucks which we were required to have all food ready to be loaded at certain times enabling the drivers to be where they were required at the right time. All the staff had their turns in the sink washing dishes it was very important to work as a team. At the time of the year I was working at AAAFCAN the Marines were on Base so that made it very busy time. I found the management and staff to be enjoyable to work with but I feel that would have something to do with my life skills that I have learnt over the years. Hardest part of the job was the heat after work that you encountered which in the end you got use too. But when it was time to leave the job that was very hard as I had also experienced the life of families in the Forces. While we were there it was what they call the dry season so we had a big list too mark off, which we did so whilst we were still earning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAFCANS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AAFCANS Reviews by Location

• AAFCANS
  • Cook
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?