AAkron Rule Corp
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

48: AAkron Rule Corp Employee Reviews

2.7Work–Life Balance

Small company and pretty easy job.

Small company and pretty easy job. Pay is okay, but they are hiring in new people making more than employees that have been there for several years. Benefits are expensive since it is a small company.

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere and week ends off.

Cons

Healthcare is expensive, you get 3 hours a month of paid time off, so takes forever to get a day off with pay, they are on a point system and anything over 59 minutes equals a point, if a minute late clocking in, you get a half point. You can work 7 hours and still get a whole point for leaving early.

Busy and cool environment

There is plenty of work and the fellow employees are nice and fun to chat with while working. But management needs to realize that it’s a team job and that it’s not all about them

Good company to work for good apmasfear people help if they can and if u have problems u let them know then they can help figure what it is and then solve it and the hardest part is trying to do the machine and making sure it's right and sometimes u will be treat for lunch by the company

Pros

Good experince

Cons

Nice people

Fun productive place to work

I really enjoy working here its a lad back job I get along with everyone I have many friends therebi enjoy my job and find it interesting everyone is very helpful it was easy to learn

Pros

Good people good enviroment

Cons

No sick days

Management is great, atmosphere is like family

Aakron Rule is a great place to work. Very casual atmosphere and they care about their employees. It’s family owned and run. Best job I’ve ever had.

Cons

PTO could be better

Worst Job Experience

Worse than high school. Was picked on everyday with people destroying my personal property or taking it and management did nothing. Threated on a daily basis and escorted to my car beacsue a co worker said they were going to jump me until they fired her. Ended up quitting

It can be laid back at times but other times it can be a rough ride.

I have not been at this company long enough to have a good opinion about it yet. I think training could be stepped up more. I think they need more than 8 customer service representatives to do what is asked of the customer service department.

Horrible

This place was horrible the work was ok but the people were horrible the supervisor was so snobby and thought she was so much better then everyone else no one made me feel welcome and they were always talking bad about people even to their faces

Family owned company focused on sustainability and growth

A cornerstone in the ad speciality market since 1967 with strong ownership dedicated to company growth with a strong sales force that will keep this company viable for a long time. You will get out of it what you put into it as an employee.

Pros

Family owned, Pleasent work environment, Helpful HR dept

No longer employed there. Was let go while in hospital with heart issues. Didnt give me time to call and let them know what the doctors said. Was relieved of duties while on table with the exploritory surgery.

Love my job

I love working for aakron can be stressful at times but the people I work with is awesome. I have been working there for 5 months now I'm not hired on yet

Laid Back

Very easy going and understanding, Understanding of emergencies and that things happen in life. Training could be better and more to a "T", shown ne thing then another before you can even catch on to one.

Are you kidding

Apparently this company is completely unable to read and understand what’s going on in there own work environment or it is just plain crazy for these poor people struggling to maintain jobs. HR responded to the trigger point bullying complaint but appeared to do just what people said and looked away. I can only hope for the worse possible things for this company as it sounds as though it deserves it. Take a lesson from your competition as I am sure there is much in your skill area. Value your hard workers and work on the negativity that seems to run rampant through your doors.

Pros

Cons

All there is

easy work

I liked it but their is a lot of back stabberes and drama their. They also really don't care for their workers its all about numbers and quotes. they really don't care how their employers feel.

Canned after 3 days!

I was assigned there through a temp agency. I thought things were going well, but they thought I wasn’t progressing fast enough for them. Oh my god, really?! I was literally there for three days and then they decided they didn’t want me anymore. At least the temp agency wants to place me somewhere else.

Pros

I don’t know

Cons

No job security

Bad Place To Work!

Bad Environment. Some supervisors, some employees are on drugs and or are alcoholics. Company does no drug testing what soever. When you are invited to their parties and decline to go, they will shun you and get rid of you.

Pros

A paycheck untill they get rid of you

Cons

Bad Manager and supervisors

Bad place to work

Some management, some employees, are on drugs and drinking. If you don't go out to their parties when invited you will be shuned and gotten rid of. They do not drug screen any employees that work there. Only temps are drug screened.

Pros

A paycheck untill they get rid of you

Cons

Bad management

I loved working there I learned alot there

It has been a great job working there coming in there every day and doing the jobs that I have been asked to do to help them out I love helping them out I had no hard part in doing that job I got along with everybody there

would not recommend

worked only one week, the place smells bad of ink. No training they look at you like you are stupid. Employees are to themselves. The supervisor was rude. They expect you to know how to do the job as soon as you walk through the door. Very sad.

Pros

Lunch time

Cons

short breaks and smells horrible

Fun and relaxed place to work

Overall good place to work, easy going environment and not to fast paced. The hours were ideal. My opinion is definitely a positive one. I would recommend it.

awful place to work no respect at all givin by several managers!!!!!!!!

my days start off great typical day but someone always has to ruin it with negivity or attitude not all but several management are rude very rude dirty looks and they have little respect for you. they never let you say anything you cant talk if you do you get in trouble.. if you say anything to new people about the rules or how the plant runs you get written up for it its awful I wish the owner knew how they really are when she isn't there or how they treat her staff

Pros

employee christmas parties employee parties some nice management

Cons

bad managment, no chances, instant fire littest things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAkron Rule Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAkron Rule Corp
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?