AAMI Insurance
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

14: AAMI Insurance Employee Reviews

Australia14 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Horrible work culture

Us and them environmental. Management not very approachable and no progression unless you are part of the click. High KPIs, low salary. Schedule breaks including toilets breaks.

review

-fun workplace - good team environment -good support system - good training - ability to grow and develop further within the company -awesome vibes with employees

Aami

Aami was a well productive company. Whre I gained skills and eperience about customer role. I learned to also cross sell products and built rpoort with my clients, but unfortunately the job was redundant and so I had to move forth due to end of contract.

Work from home roles are great

Great place to work, positive culture and great support. Work from home roles offer great work/life balance specially for working mums. Pay could be better

Healthy work life balance

Management always there to help. Loved the theme days, dressing up and donating to charities. Parking was not always good. Very busy workplace. different type of customer service as there is no face to face contact only over phone.

Toxic environment

If you enjoy double standards, lower and higher management bullying, vilification, no support, no respect, poor and limited training, no work-life balance, low morale, robotic routines, ridiculous high-volume calls, being treated like you're in kindergarten, explain why you need to take a bathroom stop, unrealistic target-driven kpi's, strict adherence to script-based and CTP Insurance rated calls, below average pay rate, unattainable bonuses, than this company is for you!

Pros

Scenic views

Cons

Being employed by Suncorp, Aami, Gio, CTP Insurance

was a very good place to work

being that i love customer service ans sales , i really enjoyed my job. i exceeded my daily KPI'S on a regular basis and was always rewarded with recognition and prices

Pros

free vouchers

Productive work environment

Working at AAMI for a temporary job was fun. You were always busy but it was rewarding. There is a real team spirit amongst the employees and it is always rewarding to get a happy customer.

Pros

Inside work

Cons

Archaic computer systems

Excellent company to learn and grow and work for

Great culture from the top down, training and support along every step of your journey up through the ranks at AAMI Great team all round and after work culture one of he best.

Pros

The whole package

Cons

Zero

Inbound/Outbound Sales Consultant

Inbound/Outbound Sales call centre environment Motor Insurance Home/Contents Insurance Warm Sales Cross-Sell/Upsell .

Other staff members were very supportive and reliable, Management was harsh and there was a lot of bullying

Co - Workers were supportive and work load was good. Working environment not very pleasurable as there was bullying in the work place from management

AAMI is a good employer.

We socialised outside of work and had plenty of training. We had a good environment in which to work and I loved my workmates.

Pros

Good people.

Aami Imsurance

Aami car insurance I worked for 10 years it was really great place to work from big bosses right down to contact centre staff were pleasant . Everyone one used to come to the Switchboard and say hi. It was very friendly place. I worked on a large switchboard and it was very busy. I would taker anything from 800 calls to 1000 depending on busy time. I learned a lot about core values, time management being the best customer service at all time. Ammi always values their customers a and that was the message for us customer service above all else. The people culture was a high propriety as well every one was very courtesy to each other and had a lot of respect as well.

Pros

We always was give bonuses based on profit

Cons

could work anwhere between 7am 7pm

Good people to work with with great income benefits

A typical day at work is taking calls and lodging car and house claims for customers and organising repairs and tow trucks if required. Advising the customer of the process and determining liability.I have learnt to confidently talk and build a relationship with many different people whose needs vary due to age, gender and nationality.Great working environment with many good friends made along the way. Co-workers were always willing to help and guide new employees and made learning the company's processes very easy. I was never unsure of anything and even when things in my personal life were difficult, my co-workers made work a place I wanted to be because of the support and fun I was surrounded by whilst at work. I have made lifetime friends whilst working here.The hardest part of the job is dealing with very emotional situations such as lodging a claim with a customer who has lost a loved one in an accident or disaster event such as the QLD floods. The other difficult part of the job is the targets and deadlines you are required to meet. It sometimes felt as though people would be dishonest and unfair to meet targets.The most enjoyable part of the Job is being able to help people when they need it the most. Some just need their vehicle fixed whilst others have lost their house to a fire and have lost everything. It is nice to be the voice who can make their rebuilding process that bit easier and go above and beyond their expectations. I have always believed that working in claims, this is the moment of truth. This is where the customer gets what they have paid good money -

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAMI Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAMI Insurance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?