AAPS

6: AAPS Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

flexible

Every day is different. Paid holidays are great. Paid trainings. Insurance is unbeatable. There is no dental which is a bummer. creativity is a must.

Minimum

Always missing some hours never fair . very conplicated company unless u have sinority and are friends with them.....never get days or treated fairly.

Great Organization

Great Organization Organized and accurate Customers write good review about this organization Have a great selection of products Excellent Management and pleasant work place

Learning environment

The skills and knowledge that I gained during the QA/QC course at AAPS were extremely worthwhile and will be helpful throughout my career in future. AAPS has excellent teachers who have shared with us their experiences from the industry and have conducted laboratory exercises to give hands-on experience on the instruments with latest software to give us a real-life feel of the pharmaceutical industry.

Implicacion en la formacion y educacion.

Relación con mas de 400 socios, colaboración con las principales instituciones publicas y privadas de Aragón y acuerdos y convenios con las mismas. participación con los medios en la difusión de la labor educativa e impartir charlas, ponencias y talleres en los ámbitos educativos, sociales y familiares.

This was a fun company to work for. I learned a lot about accounting.

Job duty included, mail registration information packet out to doctors, data entry, returned Doctor’s phone calls, assisted administrative secretary, and accountant. Management was alway available to answer any question that I need to ask. The co-worker were very helpful and close.

Pros

It was great to have a one hour lunch break at any time I wanted to take my lunch break.

Cons

There was no room for advancement.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AAPS?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAPS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAPS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?