AAPT
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

15: AAPT Employee Reviews

Australia15 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Busy Friendly Team

Check Emails, Manuel Billing, sending out reprints to Customers, check Audit of Accounts each quarter. i was also sending diskettes to clients and regular team meeting.

Pros

Good Location-Sydney CBD

Great company to be in!

Great work environment! Flexi schedule. Lots of opportunities learning different technologies! Mostly learn by experience as formal training only started recently. Been with this company for 7 years now and still loving it! I love my work and the people I work with!

Pros

Free lunch at times. Flexi sched . Great team !

Cons

Inconsistent Bonus/appraisals. Legacy products of company Is thrown at you with poor database.

Productive and fun place to work

Flexi leave was available. Easy and relaxed environment.; Opportunity to progress; training and development opportunities. Typical day at work: Secretarial work (memos; reports; letters; etc)

Pros

Many job prospects within the department

Great Job

AAPT was my first time working for a Telcoo. Compared with wehre I'd come from, Insurance, AAPT t was so exciting. We were doing really interesting projects at the time.

Aapt

AAPT is one of Australia's leading telecommunications infrastructure companies, offering data, cloud, voice, internet and mobile services for business, government and wholesale customers, via its extensive national network. AAPT is focused on creating partnerships with all its business customers and strives to deliver extreme performance across every level of the organisation.

great people to work with

it was ok up until i never got pay'd and they went bust,i never did like calling people after 6pm but i didnt some times if it was a friend i called :).

Pros

bring in own food

Cons

long hrs

Productive work place

I would typically get to work early. Log on check any new emails. Log onto all online systems. Check my to do list for the day and start on any allocated orders/cases. The hardest part of me previous role would have been dealing with third party delivery teams as there was always some sort of issues with orders. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we had satisfied customers after the completion of an order/service.

Pros

Great Employees always working together

Cons

Traffic driving to work

Productive, fast paced environment

Have had a long history with this company. It has been through a lot of changes, due to multiple owners and management. Was quite fast paced and paid well.

Pros

Free lunches, bonus, worked from home for some of the time, had study leave and study assistance for some of the time

Cons

Due to a lot of restructures and cost cutting it was not as enjoyable to work there

Productive & Fun place to work

Technical Consultant role with a wide variety of products & technical aspects to cover in helping customers to resolve & overcome their issues. lack of training made things a little frustrating some times but team work played a good part in overcoming some of the deficiencies.

Pros

Good Team Environment

Cons

Lack of training

Was a great place to work

In the last 7 years lots has changed. Some for the good others not so. Unfortunately AAPT has become a place the offer no career progression nor challenge. While the people are great, the management lack the necessary skills or abilities to communicate change in the business. While I thrive on change, not knowing what is going to jump out around the next corner can be daunting and from time to time demotivating. I also find the lack of internal opportunties disappointing. Where once there was the chance of promotion, this now evades us. AAPT offers great products and services, however with the lack of communication and their in-ability to internal promote, I find them to be only half the company they used to be.

Pros

Great staff.

Cons

No communication.

Productive and friendly

.The most enjoyable part of the job is people help each other and work together to complete the job

Fast Paced and fun place to work

Cold calling residential customers. Retention for residential customers, including upgrading customers onto new plans. Retention for business customers, including cross selling and upselling business customers. Dealing with residential and business customer issues and transferring customers to correct departments when/if required. Faxing and emailing information to customers as required. Completing bill analysis's when required. Managing and motivating outbound team to acheiving targets. Assisting team with any issues, problems or certain sales training when necessary. Working closely with upper management in order to get team to reach business targets.

Fun work place

The people in AAPT make this workplace a fun workplace and make want to come in to work. Highly recommend AAPT to anyone who is applying for a job.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Limited opportunity for career development

Great work-life balance with terrific job advancement.

Work-life balance is very flexible and provides employees with sustainable family benefit, empowers job advancement which makes the working environment enjoyable and fun place to work.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

Organizational Restructure

Team Culture

A fun environment, where all employees knew their role and how it added to the customer experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAPT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAPT