AAPT

Clear
3.9Work–Life Balance
2.9Job Security & Advancement

Great company to be in!

Great work environment! Flexi schedule. Lots of opportunities learning different technologies! Mostly learn by experience as formal training only started recently. Been with this company for 7 years now and still loving it! I love my work and the people I work with!

Pros

Free lunch at times. Flexi sched . Great team !

Cons

Inconsistent Bonus/appraisals. Legacy products of company Is thrown at you with poor database.

Productive and fun place to work

Flexi leave was available. Easy and relaxed environment.; Opportunity to progress; training and development opportunities. Typical day at work: Secretarial work (memos; reports; letters; etc)

Pros

Many job prospects within the department

Great Job

AAPT was my first time working for a Telcoo. Compared with wehre I'd come from, Insurance, AAPT t was so exciting. We were doing really interesting projects at the time.

Was a great place to work

In the last 7 years lots has changed. Some for the good others not so. Unfortunately AAPT has become a place the offer no career progression nor challenge. While the people are great, the management lack the necessary skills or abilities to communicate change in the business. While I thrive on change, not knowing what is going to jump out around the next corner can be daunting and from time to time demotivating. I also find the lack of internal opportunties disappointing. Where once there was the chance of promotion, this now evades us. AAPT offers great products and services, however with the lack of communication and their in-ability to internal promote, I find them to be only half the company they used to be.

Pros

Great staff.

Cons

No communication.

Fun work place

The people in AAPT make this workplace a fun workplace and make want to come in to work. Highly recommend AAPT to anyone who is applying for a job.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Limited opportunity for career development

Great work-life balance with terrific job advancement.

Work-life balance is very flexible and provides employees with sustainable family benefit, empowers job advancement which makes the working environment enjoyable and fun place to work.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

Organizational Restructure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAPT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAPT
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?