AARTI DRUGS LIMITED
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

26: AARTI DRUGS LIMITED Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

job satisfaction and accountability of your work take place by management.

It’s good & friendly environment .If you do something innovative management is always appreciate it.Best Growing company in Pharmaceutical sector.Working time is not extended at any time.Good HR policy.

Easy to manage work in our own shift

Better company,gotted some ideas to improve my knowledge, time to time salary, dress code, medical policy, all facilities were available. Pkg should less as compare their experience. Otherwise better at all.

Pros

No free Lunch but canteen available

Good work

The work was going well, but there was a lot of pressure, so the management was doing very well, but the proper staff was putting pressure on the work.

Nice job and security as per USP

Nice company as well as rules ,norms, security, facilities is very good and consideration in this work with this organization. This company made bulk drugs and active pharmaceutical ingradients. To primary sage of human drugs and anti bacterium. Drugs. Company reputation is very good as well as all rules and regulations must apply in this organization.

Nice Industry

I like this company but just only problem is salary... Very less salary they give to experience employees.. U cant survive with family on this payment

About ADL

Good job experience...very helfull seniors...i am grateful to have seniors and colleagues like this are very friendly and helpfull...who always motivate me

Good for working

I enjoyed my job as chemist and I learned in my carrier. As this is my first job in my journey as a chemist. The staff and management help me a lot during my training.

good

I relly injoyed working hare.Good working inviroment in company. company are provide all types of facilities.my team made me like a part of my familly and allowed me to explore my skills.

Highly productive, Troubleshooting problems

Working with aarti drugs was a learning experience, it helped me in developing problem solving mindset, and managing labor and closing monitoring the way how an organisation works and the paperwork involved.

Good workplace, supportive staff.

Company is good . Mostly prefers fresher candidates. Good learning experience. Faced challenging role in short time of interval. Helpful staff members who creates healty atmosphere.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AARTI DRUGS LIMITED?

Great place for learning

--Got a great learning experience that will help me in my future. ---Workplace culture can be improved. ---Not much interactions between colleagues.Gets dull sometimes

Indipendantly work

I have no words.l have good experience in aarti drugs ltd.all staff members are coordinate to me for any problem.my any problems and happiest moments with me in my life.

Pros

No i have tifin

Cons

Long hour

testing

company management is very helpful , i have learned many things like how to do work in a team work, work place culture is modern and its good,the hardest part of the job is when we work at late night but it is very less, when me and my friends are sitting in a cafe and we laugh to each one .

Pros

free lunches

Cons

maintenance and project handle. better opportunity to learned and hard work. instrumentation all part to learned that company and enjoy to learned new software

Nice workplace

In Boisar more popular company's. Aarati drugs ltd is one of best company in Boisar. These company are manufactured by bulk drug's. These company is API. I have better knowledge about instruments. These credits goes for seniors. These company present in various type if instruments.

production

i joined aarti drugs as production chemist. i was handled in these company all equipment etc.crystillzer,dryer,continous centrifuge.i fill all batch recored i have knowladge about good manufacturing process. i learn about how to work in company as employ.these experince will be put in other company.

Fun Workplace

Well, its my first Pharma company. The place was really awesome with friendly co-workers. Sometime you felt lack of knowledge when you didn't get answer from your senior. I was working there as maintenance engineer in hvac section. But i have to also keep track of production line. So i can confidently write,the company endorse your talent in each available respect. Work culture and hygiene were at top. But i was disappoint with salary and other perks. You have to pay for your food and other stuff. Overall it was the nice place for work.

Pros

Free tea, Rotational Shift

Cons

Long Hour

high production

I am R&D chemist ,my work is in R&D to charge a new synthesis of new drugs,observation,reporting to the manger ,documentation. i work in this company is a api bulk drugs manufacture,in this company varies drugs raw material forms

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

A good and large group of company.

A well known group in Bulk Drug manufacturer. Average information of organisation because of less time period of working with organisation.

Nice place to learn

there was no concern about the Safety and documentations. learned about process safety. management was good but they do not aware with the GMP. Over all its an average place to work with

management

The most enjoyable part of the job.Our co-workers.Learned work hard

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AARTI DRUGS LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AARTI DRUGS LIMITED