AAS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

14: AAS Employee Reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Ok job

It was ok wish I had better hours and benefits over all the departments stores are beautiful and we also get discounts at the stores we work in and we are also silent partners

great company to work for

Great pay and great people to work with. I worked as part time because had another full time job. If they could give me a full time i would take it with no doubt.

Forklift operator

I perform my daily duties on my forklift so the needs are meet with my company.I reviewed orders to ensure that the orders was going to correct destination.

Productive and fun work place

All about production, time flies by and it's fun. I would recommend working there, excellent benefits also. Only concern is frequent layoffs due to work revolving around the mining industry

Pros

Good money and benefits

Cons

Early morning hours

i got respect from owner

i learned alot from management of current company. its a good experience of work with seniors and learned alot. the owner have a good behaviour and giving Good response

Horrible experience and a waste of my time.

The manager is absolutely terrible in this office. She changes her mind about various things and expects you to read her mind. She is unrealistic and unreasonable. The only positive about this job was some of the staff members were helpful in my training.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Management is horrible

its difficult to get work in proper manner

I did not well at work place. Because of fake publicity i joined at that. That company not provided related work space to my education. Journey is most enjoyable part.

Cons

no minimum sanitation facility

ambiente de trabajo seguro y agradable

poco tiempo de contrato pero fue un ambiente de trabajo seguro y agradable. los compañeros profesionales y el personal de terreno muy colaboradores y pro activos

Aas

bonne expérience professionnelle Travail polyvalent Garde d enfant Garde personne âgée

A

Tage sind lange,Arbeit gibt`s genug,viele schwere Koffern...

Pros

keine regelmässige Abeitszeiten

diversity and multicultural co-worker

open file of lost or damage items constant use of world tracer system no particular difficulties in this job being able to help when situation solved

Pros

share job knowledge with other companies working in the same field

Cons

A different place where i learn a lot.

Come in the morning get everything clean and ready to start, first patient come in i get the vitals done i room the patient i ask the medical history and inform the patient that the doctor would come in a couple minutes if the patient suffer from asthma i perform a Pulmonary Function Test(PFT) then i print the result and the doctor go and see the patient once the doctor exit the room he/she write the orders that i need to perform to the patient example:Skin Test and 2nd part of PFT. I learn a lot in this job something different every day. management was ok. co-workers was ok too. the hardest part was to learn the job and to leave the job in between it was a learning process. and the most enjoyable part was to learn to do the skin test.

Pros

learning something new every day

Cons

no team work.

Friendly place to work

Recive samples and do the analysis. I gained my P401 bulk sample certificate. The workers are all friendly and approachable.

Boa empresa

Gostava muito de trabalhar lá, mas depois que a Unesco saiu e entrou outra empresa para subsidiar os municípios, a proposta de trabalho deixou de ser interessante.

Pros

Vale Refeição e ótimo convênio

Cons

Parceria ruim

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAS