AB Group

12: AB Group Employee Reviews

2.8Work–Life Balance

You get to meet alot of new people from all over the world, if you enjoy working with people within the organisation as well as customers. It is very fast paced at times and stressful

Pros

Diverse culture

Cons

Long hours / Shift work

Vị trí thuận lợi. vp hạng A. các dịch vụ tiện ích tốt.

Nơi làm việc hạnh A. lý tưởng cho việc phát triển nghề với định hướng và đầu tư của Cty AB group. Văn hóa Cty có tính nhân văn

Pros

Có các tiện ích tại vp

Cons

không có

Positive

1. Well manner2. Corporate behaviour.3. On time Salary4. Limit time frame 5. Transport facility to pick and dop!6. Overtime facilties and7. Yearly increment!

Pros

Cons

Limit Time frame

Management sucks

They are mostly concerned that you work your hours. But they do take the side of their personal “favorites” in a disagreement. Don’t plan to stay too long.

Its a great place to work, all my co-workers and supervisors were very hoipeful

Clock in in our break room. Grab my record sheet to record all of my cars I clean. Walk to the rental cars pick one from the line my co-workers are pulling from write down the credentials and drive up to a vacuum and gas pump, fill the car up, clean it, and drive it through the car wash than park the vehicle

Meglio lasciar perdere. Peggior azienda che si possa trovare

Nulla di positivo. Peggior azienda che si possa trovare

Very Stressful

Management was horrific. A Father & Son team that didn't get along very well and were very competitive with each other. I came in on the production side and edited and shot video interviews with a big Sony camera. I loved the in dependency but the work environment was very bad.

Pros

In dependency

Cons

Bad management, bad ownership

Opportunité pour developpement

Haute qualité de gestion commerciale et communication.

Pros

Bonne getion

Cons

Non égalité des chances entre personnel

Business closed

Good place to work while it was open. Was able to utilize my skills and help others to succeed. Coworkers were easy to get along with and had a open door policy if we needed to speak with CEO.

Belle aventure

Des journées arasantes Des opportunités de développement oui, mais à quel prix… Management à la Parisienne Collaborateurs jeunes et dynamiques (quelle équipe!) Les horaires étaient le plus difficile à gérer Le plus agréable était les équipes de travail, les collègues devenus des amis,et le challenge d'une nouvelle chaîne de télévision.

Pros

Ouverture d'esprit

Cons

La direction

They need a face lift

On a normal day, I have to do all my work plus that of the manager working. I would help all customer and deal with in coming phones. I got the pleasure of helping with fleet needs along with numerous other activities.

Pros

They have good medical benifits

Cons

short breaks and no backing from management

Agência de Promoções e Eventos com foco no Norte e Nordeste do Brasil

Desenvolvimento e produção de peças criativas e planejamento para eventos , elaboração de planilhas de orçamentos operacional e execução de tarefas variadas dentro da agência. Layout: identidade visual da empresa; Desenvolvimento de novos fornecedores;

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AB Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AB Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?