AB Mauri

46: AB Mauri Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Productive and Stimulating work environment

Productive and Stimulating work environment and great teamwork

El peor ambiente laboral

Mucho estrés, jefes prepotentes, baja paga, pésimas utilidades.

Pros

Seguro de gastos mayores

Cons

Ambiente laboral y salarios

Excelente ambiente laboral, es un lugar pequeño pero con una buena cultural laboral

Tiene un excelente balance entre trabajo y vida social

Pros

Comedor subsidiado, transporte, buen ambiente laboral

Cons

Oportunidad de trabajo, hay muchos trabajos solo por temporadas

Empresa estable con excelentes prestaciones.

Empresa comprometida con la Seguridad de sus trabajadores.

Pros

Prestaciones superiores a las de ley. SGMM, vales de despensa, comedor, Servico de transporte, entre otras cosas.

Cons

No tengo comentarios.

Ambiente de trabajo muy tenso

Muy mala la dirección general y las gerencias de area

Pros

Prestaciones Superiores a la ley

Cons

Se ejerce presión innecesaria

Pay

You will work for every dime that you earn. Great benefits, but hours vary. Some days you will work for 12hrs or more. People that work there are great workers and love what they do.

Pros

Benefits, Pay

Cons

Hours

Great place to work and develop

Joining a business through Covid can be difficult, but I felt fully supported in my role with the team I was part of and the wider manufacturing team. I would highly recommend looking at a career with AB Mauri. Great opportunities for the right people.

Pros

Teamworking

The worst management I've ever seen

Absolutely no where to Advance, management is the worst I've ever dealt with. I was actually told that I should start taking my breaks with some of the production workers that were less then half my age and spoke a different language.

Easy work if you pay attention

Easy work great company to work for great benefits and package plans they buy us lunch 2 to 3 days outta the week they gave us holiday pay we had holiday parties at work and out St casual restaurant

co-workers are great, management is a joke

I love the work I do, there is always something new to learn. However, I felt like management was very poor and instead of being uplifting and wanting to see employees do well, they would find every reason in the book to hold a person back.

Pros

management

Cons

good place to learn new things

Gezellige werkomgeving

Informele werksfeer. Soms hard werken maar daarentegen leuke collega's. Dat maakt het werk plezieriger.

Pros

Flexibele werktijden

Cons

Koud in het magazijnin de winter

Ambiente de trabajo

Tiene mucho que mejorar el ambiente de trabajo, hay mucha competencia pero para mal

Some good people to work with and pay is decent

Paid fairly well and was told a lot of good things to come when hired but never saw. Good training on 1st shift but terrible leads on 2nd. Management says or tells you one thing but talks poorly about workers behind your back. A lot of fake people that have no clue what you even do in your position. If you ask questions about things a mark is put on you. Would never reccomend working here.

Pros

Gifts and bonus

Cons

Over worked at times, some 2 faced coworkers, inconsistent production.

Trabajo constante, buen ambiente laboral buenas prestaciones

Muy gratificante trabaja en la empresa buena en cuanto a prestaciones.

Pros

Buenos beneficios

Cons

Poca gente para trabajar por lo lejos y sin dispocisión para viajar.

Collassal waste of time.

I worked at this facility 9 miserable months. From the time i first walked through the door, till my last minute with the company, this was by far the worst employment experience in my 3 plus decades in the work place. Some facilities employ a full time nurse. This facility needs a full time shrink. Departmental infighting, bickering and petty disputes all day everyday. From upper level management all the way down to the racist janitor, racial divide, alcohol and drug abuse, homelife issues, etc. rule here. My best advice is take the job if u need a paycheck otherwise steer clear of this place. Simply put DYSFUNCTION JUNCTION!!!!!! I wouldnt recommend this ppace to anyone.

Buena empresa con oportunidad de mejora en el manejo del personal

Una empresa grande y competitiva en el sector, tiene oportunidad de mejora en cuanto al manejo de su personal.

Production employees were friendly and appreciated what I did.

Management condemned people without making clear their expectations.. Unclear as to job sharing requirements therefore some jobs didn't get completed. Was allowed to work on your own, but expected more than explained. Not as bad as this may sound. 60% of the time it was a good work place, but a lot of errors committed because of the management favoritism and incompetency of production employees. Good natured, but not very efficient.

Muy buena

Buen grupo de trabajo y ambiente entre compañeros y jefes

Grato ambiente laboral

Tiene buen clima laboral con entorno profesional bueno también.

Pros

EPS, Utilidades

Cons

A mejorar: mayor capacitación en la parte técnica

Stressful with no work/life balance

One of the biggest issues with this place is not having a good understanding of what your daily and weekly schedule will be. This comes with this type of production work however.

Cons

Culture and work schedule

people get on with each other. the management team try their best for all employees its a nice place to work. they listen when you are sad and support you when needed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AB Mauri. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AB Mauri with