AB Security
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

7: AB Security Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Local Company

Great management and coworkers. Clear instructions on Job location and description. Mostly Camp work. Food lodging and vehicle was provided. Usual sets are 14 on 7 off.

Pros

Work

Cons

Contract jobs

Very good place to work

No comment it's good and I miss it. I don't think I can say more in summer we had barbecue at lunch a good experience. Selling cars is a special trade but I'm not made for that but the experience wasn't for me but I learn something about cars .

very nice company to work for

Keep to yourself when on the job, some of the jealous co workers can back stab you and twist the stories around to make you look bad if you know more than them and if you do your job better. Hardest part of the job is in the winter driving on ice to and from the job site but you have a awesome well maintained 4x4 truck to drive. Management is awesome to work for very understanding and easy to get along with.. Enjoyable part f the job is when it is payday the never rip you off or short you like other companys do your paycheck is always on time and right to the penny nothing short about this company VERY HONEST...The only honest company i have worked for so far....

very intense work environment

When you need some excitement in your life and down in your luck. you can always be a security guard at bottom shelf bars and restaurants. not bad for 18 year old.

Awesome

Everything you need to know is security is done here. they are brilliant services and also good opportunities

Pros

flexiblity

Cons

overnight shifts

I generally worked 12 hour days, 4 on and 4 off.

I generally worked 12 hour days, 4 on and 4 off. The work was not physically hard. The toughest part was staying awake on night shifts.

Pros

Work was not hard.

Cons

Contract work too hit and mis.

Appears to know what they are doing

This company is constantly looking for new contracts. Like to keep their employees employed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AB Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AB Security