ABA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ABA Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

ABA Instuctor

Very rewarding job, you can meet really special children and make a great impact of their lives. Its more than a job, if you feel like you can do this job Go For It ( Have Patience "You'll Need It") very rewarding in the end to see the work that you put in with the student and when it pays off its one of the best feeling EVER! Good Place to work and awesome team members

Ok.

Worked part time so many benefits did not apply for me.I had assignments in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Brooklyn was the best, because it was close to home.

Pros

Paid on time.

Cons

Poor communication

Good

Good place to work has a lot of very nice people. Great work environment. Love going to work everyday. Management is very helpful when you need an question answered.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Pay

Fun

It was great and I enjoyed it. Or not maybe on a bad day. Or good on a good day. But not too bad on a bad day and not too good on a good day. In the middle.

Great and rewarding

Great place to work if self employed. You get really close to your clients. It is a stressful position, you have to be patient and calm, but still very rewarding.

Creative, Innovative Coworkers

My coworkers are dedicated to the company and continually update skills through workshops and online instruction. We are directed to learning platforms that directly help us succeed as professionals.

Great coworkers

My coworkers were amazing and so were the clients. work life balance was difficult and can be highly stressful. It pushed your body physically and mentally.

Trabajar en ABA

Oportunidad para recien egresados, aceptan propuestas.

I love working for this company.

I love working for this company. My immediate supervisor and the family I work for are fair and understanding when I need time off personal/sick. I also have the option to work as much as I want.

Pros

The company treats you as a person not just another employee.

Cons

I wish I had a client during the day not only evenings.

Excelente empresa

Cómo persona crecí mucho , ya que Aba seguros nos daba capacitación continua y nos generaba proyecto, tanto personal , como laboral .

Pros

Excelente en toda su administración

Cons

Ninguna

Able to help children acquire skills to help them accomplish their fullest potential.

Flexibility to go to school while working in the filed. I have learned to work with families who have children in the spectrum. The hardest part of the job is learning to deal with tantrums and self injury. The most enjoyable part is to see the results from ABA.

Exciting and friendly work environment!

Working at Gateway has provided me thorough experience in behavioral therapy. I have created connections with children that have taught me more than I could ever teach them. It is an overwhelming, yet exciting feeling when you change a child's life in any way.

This work is so fun.

In this work you will fill fulfilment when you saw your kids smiling and happy, it touches your heart. In the end of session even if they have a tantrums you will still love them unconditionally. Thats the experience that i can share.

Environnement de travail est très agréable

Très bon établissement avec les élèves,collègues super sympa mais très mauvais management.

Pros

environnent multiculturel

Cons

mauvais management

Events and Traveling

If you like doing events and traveling this is the COMPANY that does that. Jobs available are competitive and the pay is average most of the time..........

Pros

Doing events and traveling

Cons

No reimbursement for gas, Time, No training or uniforms

Hard but rewarding

It can be hard watching a child be upset and have to let them go through it knowing you cannot do anything. It is great watching them make progress in there work.

Work at mcdonalds before here

They fire you without warning, promise you all theses hours and don’t provide, never on time with payroll. They don’t care about you!! They just need people to fill in for their lazy workers. They also don’t care about your safety!! Complained many times about abuse from clients and they fired me instead. They write their own reviews on here to boost themselves

Pros

Pay

Cons

Messy company

loved working there

I learned alot working here, worked with wonderful families and wonderful BCBA's. When you have questions, the company is there to support you. Implemented many techniques

Working with good people for the common good

I loved working here, but the 2 hour round trip commute, the lack of full time and consequently the lack of benefits, made working here unsustainable.

Excellent Leadership

The job was a typical administrative job with a fast pace. The clients were usually pleasant and easy to work with. The CEO was thoughtful and energetic.

Pros

leadership, comfortable environment

Relaxed

A typical time with my client at his current grade level was reviewing homework and home chores. Interacting with him and his siblings. Teaching social skills in the community.

Pros

Relaxed environment

Cons

Lack of parent involvement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABA