ABANS

8: ABANS Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

workplace culture

The way your leaders communicate and interact with employees, what they communicate and emphasize, their vision for the future, what they celebrate and recognize, what they expect, the stories they tell, how they make decisions, the extent to which they are trusted, and the beliefs and perceptions they reinforce.

Pros

free launcher

Cons

Abans company is great to start career

It was amazing experience to work in company who deals with stock market software but procedure were old in development. I had worked in china stock market module

Good working atmosphere and challenging work

Work with board directors in submitting business proposals for government projects and coordinate implementation activities

IT Technical Specialist

My diverse skills and contributions gained over the past five years can be demonstrated through my broad experience in all aspects of IT technical, contributing in a fast paced environment, keen to uphold and promote your vision. During my service as a Technical officer, I was able to screen out Different kind of personal skills & experiences with a vast range of network & telecommunication devices.

Cons

Long Hours

N/a

Hard working team work planning achieve the monthly target patient

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

good company

good company like to work the place. most enjoyble part is selling to consumers

Electrical company for all electrical items.

I enjoyed working with Abans and achieved my targets with company targets.

Professional & Team Workers

8 am to 5.30 pmGetting really good experience.Good Management.Challenge fully workers.To deal with Show Room managers.I enjoying Full part of my job.

Pros

free tea

Cons

8 to 9 hours per day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABANS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABANS