ABBEY BEACH RESORT

ABBEY BEACH RESORT Management reviews

Australia10 reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance

Work at this casual position was short hours, but not enough hours were rostered for a smaller workforce.

A typical day at work was cleaning and preparing rooms to a 5 star standard for arrivals in a short time period. I learned to work fast. Management was unavailable to talk over problems to. Co workers were a very pleasant bunch of ladies, but we generally worked alone. The hardest part of the job was cleaning up after some people who trashed the rooms of the Resort. The most enjoyable part of the job was the time one got to go home after the back breaking work of constant bed making and vacuuming.

Pros

Fair pay, short hours

Cons

Not enough rostered hours for each worker.

Working at Abbey Beach Resort

Management treat you as just a number lots of staff turnover on feet for long hours managing switchboard as well as customers in front of you due to lack of staff

Productive environment to learn

I had a very good experience in my previous workplace. It provided me a chance to learn different supervising skills and time management. The hardest part of the job was only one person used to manage the floor including duties such as coffee making, food service, looking after buffet and cash handling, taking orders. I was the only one on the floor to handle tasks. However, I successfully attempted my role and became a multitasked person. The staff was really good.

Pros

Free beverages

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABBEY BEACH RESORT?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABBEY BEACH RESORT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ABBEY BEACH RESORT Reviews by Location