ABBOTT TRUECARE PHARMA PVT. LTD
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

22: ABBOTT TRUECARE PHARMA PVT. LTD Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Field work

I think I learn more in my job compare to my school and college education also I got confedece to face all problem even in personal life also Thanks to my x compnay

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Not to long

Good company nice to improve sales skills

Its a great company, to improve the sales skills and good in making the different policies to sales the customer, nice training on different polices.

Pros

Cons

10:30 am to 6pm

overall good

company's culture was good. it was my first company so i learned many things through their training for the employees. company was having very carrying culture for their employees through road safety, insurance etc. guidelines.

Nice place to work

Culture where I have been shifted from Indian mnc to US mnc is quite different and moreover it taught to get exposure in MNC.

productive and real fun at work

nice team to work nice schedules of the management reg our work So caring and friendly atmosphere of work great time is we as a team enjoyed a lot in Goa from Company

Pros

incentives

at amalapuram

abbott is a fantastic company i love this company i enjoyed the job i learn more knowledge, but the territory was closed due to sales problem i learn how to manage the customers how to do the job and how can i perform i did it all.

so progressive and inspired to learn from day to day

it was great thing to be with abbott, specially my team was so good in work management as well work planning. as team we have unity, hard work and team spirit.

No one pharma company in India

Daily work hrs are 8.5 Culture is nice here in abbott All the festivals are celebrated nicely. Sports and traditional activities are happening twice or thrice in a year.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch and snakes. Free bus service

Cons

growth prospects

Good learning organisation

Enjoyable to work with a lots of liberty.Good co-workers.Your work gets appreciated even at the most highest levels

Not bed

Managing the day-to-day operations of the office Excellence in Making power point Presentations & Excel Organizing and maintaining files and records Planning and scheduling meetings and appointment Managing projects and conducting research Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABBOTT TRUECARE PHARMA PVT. LTD?

too tough job. rural marketing

learned a lot regarding rural martketing. but it is really a tough job marketing in the interiors everyday.

Pros

friendly management

Cons

too tough

Hooghly

on closing time. I am learned about my company it is a first growing company. Specially about management quiet better. My co-workers are very helpful and friendly. The hardest part of the job is plenty of time spent in outside of the doctors chamber to meet the doctors. I am achieve foreign trip is very enjoyable.

Pros

free lunches

Product

Good in Knowledge. More than 7 year experience. work as medical representative but now i am searching as a Area sale manager job.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

anc

very good company

my job profile is to handle the team of 6 people. manage the things execute the strategies of the company on daily basis I learn from my company

Pros

more incentives

Cons

nothing

Productive and Fun oriented

Priority based work culture with system based work, good place to sharpen the skills

productive but not for long time.

i used to meet 150 doctors 100 pharmacy in a journey cycle.continuously resulting in 100% sales achievement.

Pros

t.a.

Cons

unpredictable hours

better place to learn work

division launch how get work out of rural team good good training the team visiting interior markets

Pros

good training

Cons

waste expantion

I have learn how can manage one office, what is Medical Representatives Jobs, how can Co-operate with higher authority (HO) through Mail, Data preparation,

Now so so

Want a change..Overall all learned managing people..but missed on Nsm positions

Productive & Marketing of Products

 Channel Distribution: Distribution network development. To make new Distributers & expand the network. Identifying new Areas and Distributors for Further Improvement.  Sales & Service Support: Managing Distribution Network, Manage and implement various sales promotions strategies entailing displays and distribution, guiding them for achieving targets for Primary and Secondary and identify the loop hole for further improvement.  Strategic Planning: Responsible for drawing up sales plans as per the month’s objective and ensuring the implementation of the same.  Responsible for Doctor Coverage’s and visiting Retailers for promoting Company’s Products.

Productive & Fun Place

Looking after entire Vendor Management, Purchase Management, Housekeeping & Security Management, Stationery Management, Food Management & Courier Management.

Pros

free lunches & transport facility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABBOTT TRUECARE PHARMA PVT. LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABBOTT TRUECARE PHARMA PVT. LTD