ABBYY

6: ABBYY Employee Reviews

5.0Work–Life Balance

Friendly place

Overall, ABBYY is a great place to work. It attracts friendly and professional people, and you have the opportunities to grow inside the company structure

Pros

Great team, healthcare, free snacks, coffee

Cons

In some teams a senior management can be toxic

Great place, friendly atmosphere

The team is very professional. You may learn a lot. Well builded corporate culture, they attend a lot of attention to human resources. I have collaborated with managers, developers and other designers.

Pros

Corporate culture

Cons

low workload

Team Spirit

Our group worked as a team, as well as, able to contribute independently. I was able to build my own schedule of appointments & have autonomy in working my accounts.

Pros

Automony

Cons

Layoff

Good company

Good company that supports the employees. Nice office, good corporate culture with different internal events. Interesting projects (international and known worldwide).

Perfect corporate culture

I learned a lot at ABBYY and felt comfortable there. I felt like everybody was my friend or even a family member. But the best is a perfect reputation of ABBYY with million happy users

Wonderful friendly staff

Abbyy - a company with high corporate culture, with a wonderful friendly staff. Politics relations company to employees - develop employees as personalities, to diversify their leisure-time, to expand employees horizon. The company's team is working together on common goals and therefore reaches them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABBYY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ABBYY