Ability Centre
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ability Centre Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
Everyone enjoyed their role, seemed liked a great place to work. Learnt a lot from the very experienced therapists at the organisation. Cerebral Palsy specific NFP.
Terrible management, no consistency. Unsafe practice and no support provided to staff. New staff with no prior experience and minimal English were employed and minimal training provided. On one occasion a supposed team leader advised I could use a ng pH test strip for a urinalysis!
Pros
Can salary sacrifice
Cons
Poor training and support of staff
The Best and leading disability company in perth, flexibility options for working parents, competitive pay rate, ability to salary sacrifice, meal and entertainment card,ability centre for me is the best by far in delivering support to customers and their families. far
Amazing work environment , people with the same visions with the people we support. Flexible and supportive staff. Learning to care for others in different ways.
Regrettably I had to resign from my position within the CP Tech team. I was so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work alongside such talented people.
A typical day was full on either in the workshop environment or attending clinics.

The position taught me never to take anything for granted.
Pros
Team environment, Clients& families, workmates
Cons
Red Tape
Well established company in Disability Services industry but is currently undergoing massive changes internally to meet current industry changes which has impacted on my work area considerably.
Pros
Solid company with good infrastructure
Cons
Current internal reviews
on a typical day the work load is not hard. we share the work load and as part of nursing care it all about hand over take over.A great place to work.