ABN AMRO
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ABN AMRO Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
The job is always interesting and each day will bring new challenges.
The culture within the company is very good. All co-workers will have a lot of freedom to manage their work/life balance and you will get lots of opportunities to develop and grow. You will get lots of responsibility too.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
Everyone was very relaxed. I worked as a contractor while I was at University. Management were very flexible and accommodating. I would recommend working here.
Pros
Good balance.
Cons
Short breaks
Developed and implemented strategic advice for individuals and small to medium enterprises.

Provided training to a strategic aligned bank to six of it's branch staff on lead generation for financial planning and general financial planning concepts.

Interviewed client to determine client's assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives.

Analysed client's financial status developed a Statement of Advice based on analysis of data, and discussed financial options with clients.
Pros
Work autonomously
Cons
Corporate constraints
Learned NMS Implementation
Co-workers were very helpful

Balanced Work Life
The best place to work. The most enjoyable part is that you can have free coffee whenever you want!

The most important part is the staff empowerment, which means that nobody will interfere in your work and you can manage your assigned work according to the requirement. It really helped me alot in gaining confidence and built my ability to take decisions
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABN AMRO?