Absolute Care & Health
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

7: Absolute Care & Health Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

4.4Work–Life Balance

Loved working different places through agency

I loved working through different agencies, But unfortunately as the current scenario is bit difficult for casual support worker as the disability houses are working with only the permanent staffs which made me to look for another job. while working with Absolute care and health and Oncall Disability agency I have got chance to learn various aspect of Caring. I use to look after different types individual clients as well as I work at the disability houses as per their needs through On Call.

Able to do best in dealing with clients. They are helping me in giving easy instructions before going to my clients in order for me to have information and knowledge on what are the things I need to do

Friendly

It was my first proper job beside retail and hospitality, it was overall a friendly and comfortable environment to work at. Everyone was friendly and cooperative which made me feel less scared being a newly experienced pca whilst stilling nursing.

Supportive environment to work

The whole team at the company are very supportive and welcome. It feels great to work there. They make you feel you are part of the company all the time.

They will look after you while you look after their clients

I've loved working for this company, the coordinators are kind and understanding and genuinely care about the well-being of the PCAs. The job is flexible and pays well and communication is strong between the office and us out on the road. I would absolutely recommend this as a place to work.

Great work culture & team

Having worked with this organisation I'm most impressed with the kind of emphasis they place on their employees as well as their clients. A company with solid values and emphasis is a must have quality for any employee looking to build a career, and Absolute has that in leaps and bounds. The staff is friendly and supportive. You do have a lot of learning as the company is growing exponentially.

Pros

Amazing work culture, friendly staff

Cons

Needs to come up with better perks so as to retain employees

Absolute Care and Health is one of the best companies across Melbourne

Very well managed shifts Good coordination between management and employee Embracing diversity across the organization Different clients in terms of character Timely payments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Absolute Care & Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Absolute Care & Health Reviews by Location

• Absolute Care & Health
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?