Play YouTube video button
Accenture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Accenture:

Accenture Employee Reviews

Australia91 reviews
Great culture

Live by the mantra of Work hard party harder

Big clients to work with

Learning and development at every stage

Career counselling
Great company to work with
Great company to work with i have good work life balance and managers used to support me. I had good colleges with good workmanship. I was encouraged and given challenging work to excel my career.
Productive workplace
Quiet place and friendly people. The company provides training regularly to improve knowledge and skills of the staff. Very professional in dealing with clients and their staff.
Interesting work place with lots of learning opportunities
Fast paced and had to catch up with the project delivery schedules
Stretching is must beyond the committed time due to work load

but also a promising learning environment
Pros
Plenty of Learning opportunities, Team collaboration, good growth in career
Cons
Stressful
Heavily focused on individual capability, but this is also dependent on the project and client you work for. Most colleagues are easy to engage and helpful. Career progression is competitive.
Excellet employer to train you with skills for life
I started as a graduate with Accenture Australia and did a straight run for 12.5 years. Have lot of gratitude to the firm. Due to a year of losses, company had to hand over redundancy to me with fariness and respect.
Pros
Opportunities to learn and work with wonderful people.
Cons
Complicated operating models.
Good place to gain skills, good client exposure
Worked on multiple projects with numerous clients and gained exposure. Great place for go-getters.
International experience.

Client facing roles.

multiple options.
Fantastic Opportunities & Culture
I loved my time at Accenture. Great opportunities and international experience gained. Fantastic management team with some exceptions.
Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Have taken the skills that I learned with me.
Great culture and highly driven organisation
Great work culture. People are excellent to work with. Would be good if they paid market rates for their employees however, typically pay just under average market rate.
Great people, poor management
Very different company in the UK vs. in Australia. Main difference in Australia is that management don't seem to know what they're doing, or have proper people skills; no role models
I highly recommend Accenture as a place to work.

It's a flexible fast-paced workplace where staff are treated, and expected to behave, as volunteers.

There's plenty of opportunity to learn and grow provided your keep the client's interests foremost in your thinking.
Good working culture with work from home flexibility
Good working culture with work from home flexibility which really help to improve the contribution in day to day work and save time which is consumed during commute home office
Good for work life balance and ethics
I have enjoyed more than 10 years in the company and always got the work life balance I wished. The management is awesome, always looking to improve to bring the best of everyone.
However, the growth may reach plateau if you are a long timer here.

Most enjoyable part is vast global network and friends that you make in the company from all over the world.
Productive and comfortable place
I've learned a lot about working in Accenture.
Work terminologies, problem solving abilities, a bit of time management

and productivity.

Learning how to balance your life and work is not easy but has been tolerable there.

Hardest part is obviously being under-pressure of achieving a goal in your project.

I personally think that the most enjoyable part of the job is the environment, the people in the team and somehow the growth that can still vary but if being in the right track- is really enjoying.
Good Experience
Very good experience , thrown into the deep waters. i feel at times you are over worked and underpaid. the company charges the client premium for their services however you get peanuts in return
Slow-paced and relaxed
Accenture was not an exciting environment however it was comfortable and ensured safety of staff. Poeple were friendly however, the work was not interesting.
Fast paced high expectations
Collaborative work culture/ lot of work benefits / lot of training options & freedom to choose role / Management always have high expectations / Work life balance depends on the project
Relatvely good Experience
Worked with the service department and aided all employees with basic IT and service requirements. Management was not on the ball and went through constant changes
Average Place to work at
Good people. You have to be placed with the right group within Accenture. There are many good pockets within Accenture that gives growth opportunities; however there are some not so good elements of Accenture also.
Awesome experience
I had an awesome experience in this company. It allows me to share my knowledge and experiece to fully equip the newly hired employees. The benefits were so good compared to other companies I had before.
Great company, fun work place
Amazing working culture, meeting lots of people from all over the world, benefits are good, current job involves set shifr work which cannot be changed, would be nice if shifts were on a rotational basis.
Pros
Free Dinner and snacks and taxi home
Cons
Non rotational shifts