Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews in Melbourne VIC

Melbourne VIC33 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 33 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,981 reviews

Interesting work place with lots of learning opportunities

Fast paced and had to catch up with the project delivery schedules Stretching is must beyond the committed time due to work load but also a promising learning environment

Pros

Plenty of Learning opportunities, Team collaboration, good growth in career

Cons

Stressful

Heavily focused on individual capability, but this is also dependent on the project and client you work for. Most colleagues are easy to engage and helpful. Career progression is competitive.

Excellet employer to train you with skills for life

I started as a graduate with Accenture Australia and did a straight run for 12.5 years. Have lot of gratitude to the firm. Due to a year of losses, company had to hand over redundancy to me with fariness and respect.

Pros

Opportunities to learn and work with wonderful people.

Cons

Complicated operating models.

Great culture and highly driven organisation

Great work culture. People are excellent to work with. Would be good if they paid market rates for their employees however, typically pay just under average market rate.

Good for work life balance and ethics

I have enjoyed more than 10 years in the company and always got the work life balance I wished. The management is awesome, always looking to improve to bring the best of everyone. However, the growth may reach plateau if you are a long timer here. Most enjoyable part is vast global network and friends that you make in the company from all over the world.

Fast paced high expectations

Collaborative work culture/ lot of work benefits / lot of training options & freedom to choose role / Management always have high expectations / Work life balance depends on the project

Average Place to work at

Good people. You have to be placed with the right group within Accenture. There are many good pockets within Accenture that gives growth opportunities; however there are some not so good elements of Accenture also.

Great place to start but not to stay

Coming straight from university, I had no industry experience. It was good experience in how software development in an agile workplace is done. Typical day starts with standup, then onto meetings and developing. Career progression is slow unless you're constantly talking to leadership, and/or threaten to leave. The pay is not competitive at all until you get to a high level. The people in general are nice and there are many knowledgeable people to learn from, but there are always the ladder climbers that make life difficult for the rest of us.

Good company to work for long

Accenture is purely New IT focused company where every employee gets equal opportunity to learn and implement new technology. As an employee, I am proud to be part that highly skilled work force.

Pros

Number of opportunities to learn and grow

Cons

Slow salary growth

Client facing role with great opportunities to work with Senior execs

Client facing role with great opportunities to work with Senior executives. Multiple vendor environment and helped understand Supplier Management and Multi-vendor support system.

Great Place to Work

I have been working with Accenture for more than 7 years now and is truly a fulfilling experience so far. Accenture have always provided opportunities to develop and grow.

Overall great experience, company has amazing work culture.

Every day at work involves me attending morning meetings and updating my previous day accomplishments. I have learned to be a part of a team and taking responsibility for delivering what I have been assigned me with. Managers keep us motivated and push us harder to achieve more. With multicultural and friendly work culture day to day work was easy.

Good Place to Learn

Liked the scope to learn in different areas and breadth of opportunities available. Can potentially shape career through various roles and projects.

Pros

Office environment

Uni Student Friendly

Very friendly towards university students/graduates. Pretty good to students. I would recommend work there if you are a student!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Productive and Fun Workplace

Learnt a lot of professional and technical knowledge from accenture workplace. Great to work with accenture and if I get a chance,I would like to work for accenture again.

productive and fun workplace with table tennis table and baristas in house

We have got 2 baristas in the office to serve us the coffee and a table tennis table to enjoy. A typical day starts with hot coffee and ends with chilled beer at work.

Dynamic environment

Busy days, lot's of learning opportunities, both on the job and through training. Clear goals assigned, traveling usually required. A bit too much of a competitive work environment.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Work hours

Good learning experience

Competitive environment. Pressure from managers and client. Lot's of learning and traveling opportunities. Global company. Lot's of training provided and good material for studying/learning.

Excellent company to work - atleast for me

If you want to grow and can work hard and forget about work life balance, this is the company. You can really grow faster if you have right mentor and right manager, fortunately that was the case for me. If you are not hard working type, atleast you have to please your managers to get promotions, again fortunately i never had to do that.

Great Place to Work

Accenture Australia is really a great place to work in terms of work culture and career growth. The only Con is opportunities are less and Local employees are preferred more than other employees

Na

High pressure environment that teaches one a great deal about resilience and managing integration of work life. A great place to learn a valuable skillset and work with soem exceptionally sharp individuals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with