Accenture

Sydney NSW25 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,830 reviews

Associate Manager

Hardworking people gets appreciations in words and Promotions/Ratings go the people who licks Accenture Leadership.The salaries are very less for people who stayed long term in company. Often get 0% hikes continuously regardless of Architect Certs, top notch work in project.Each and every year someone applies butter to Leadership and get promoted. To compensate their hikes, hardworking people will be paid less.If you just want to learn the work without any salary expectations, promotions, hikes then this is the right company.

Extremely visionary company

Excellent company to work with. Great support for learning and development.Lots of project available with wide stack of technologies and company supports upskilling.

Very Good Place

- Good learning platform.- Growth opportunity- lot of learning and upskilling ways.- travel options are good in my role.- Lot of project opportunities- Exposure to new tech and methods- Free Certifications- Large scale project exposure to learn and grow.

Pros

lot of learning and upskilling ways, certification, classroom trainings. distance education with top university is possible, work for international brand customer from anywhere.

Cons

WFH was less during my time

Not best leadership

Confused leadership, agile projects across industries, promotions, hire and fire has no logic... senior managers so stressed... low performance business

Great place to work Great culture Live by the mantra of Work hard party harder Big clients to work with Learning and development at every stage Career counselling

Great company to work with

Great company to work with i have good work life balance and managers used to support me. I had good colleges with good workmanship. I was encouraged and given challenging work to excel my career.

Fantastic Opportunities & Culture

I loved my time at Accenture. Great opportunities and international experience gained. Fantastic management team with some exceptions. Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Have taken the skills that I learned with me.

Great people, poor management

Very different company in the UK vs. in Australia. Main difference in Australia is that management don't seem to know what they're doing, or have proper people skills; no role models

Relatvely good Experience

Worked with the service department and aided all employees with basic IT and service requirements. Management was not on the ball and went through constant changes

Awesome experience

I had an awesome experience in this company. It allows me to share my knowledge and experiece to fully equip the newly hired employees. The benefits were so good compared to other companies I had before.

great company and a very good brand

had an amazing team and a good challenging project which helped me in my initial days of my career. it also directed me in a good direction. very competitive colleagues which helped me to push myself to learn more.

Pros

team, project, management

Cons

onsite travel was very less

All is well...

Working at Accenture has been a journey. In 2 countries and 3 different roles...Great culture, great learnings and overall great experiences. They are the forefront of technology...so watch this space!

Good place to work.

Accenture is like my mother company as i have started my career here. Its a great place to learn and grow. Accenture has taught how to handle problems professionally and personally.

Fun and very challenging position

Being administration support to the Finance manager in Accenture whilst supporting a team was a great role, very busy and challenging but would definitely recommend this, a lot of fun but very busy

Senior Analyst

Good Envoirment to work with, Daily learnet new things. Was in a technical process, dealing the customer directly over the phone if any trouble faced by the customer. Or sending email to the customer the way the needed to be contacted.

Fun work place and superb company to work

Great company with good values. Amazing work place. Great learning facilities. Having ethics and moral values. Most friendly environment. Good facilities.

Working full time as SAP Basis Consultant

I am experienced resource working in India presently for IBM Services. Have a working experience on SAP Basis and SAP Hana in my previous organization (ie) Accenture Services. Typical day at work would be working out on issues and having flexibility to work from home or from office based on employee availability. The hardest part of the job comes when the issue is not resolved and the system being the production system. I have supported one of the largest banks in Australia at Sydney and worked on technical backend support system.

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

Long working hours

Accenture review

Highly dynamic work environment. Move from sales to consulting within an opportunity with ease. Can struggle at times with sales identity. Typical day involved client meetings and plenty of necessary internal strategic sessions, on how best to help client. Learnt a lot about financial services, and how to manage large complex deals. Hardest part is how time consuming it can be. Does take you away from family a bit. Loved the people of the complexity of the sale

Working under limited supervision.Interactions with different teams

Great working!Helpful Manager and Lots to learn from the role.Was able to catch up in 2 days of my training and learnt quickly

Great Consulting Company

The pres-sales team and the delivery team co-ordination is excellent. The business process documentation and methodology of bid delivery are very good. The standard protocols in submission of bids are excellent.

Pros

Great Presales Team

Great Place to Work!

Excellent peer group, good benefits and great work culture. Various options available for flexible work arrangements.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with

Learn about Accenture in Sydney NSW

• Accenture
  • Sydney NSW
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?