Accenture

Australia6 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,830 reviews

Very Good Place

- Good learning platform.- Growth opportunity- lot of learning and upskilling ways.- travel options are good in my role.- Lot of project opportunities- Exposure to new tech and methods- Free Certifications- Large scale project exposure to learn and grow.

Pros

lot of learning and upskilling ways, certification, classroom trainings. distance education with top university is possible, work for international brand customer from anywhere.

Cons

WFH was less during my time

Good Company to Work with

Very good company to work with. I have been employed by Accenture for the last six years, I have learnt a great deal of technologies and I am quite happy with the opportunities that Accenture has given my during my tenure.

Excellent company to work - atleast for me

If you want to grow and can work hard and forget about work life balance, this is the company. You can really grow faster if you have right mentor and right manager, fortunately that was the case for me. If you are not hard working type, atleast you have to please your managers to get promotions, again fortunately i never had to do that.

Working full time as SAP Basis Consultant

I am experienced resource working in India presently for IBM Services. Have a working experience on SAP Basis and SAP Hana in my previous organization (ie) Accenture Services. Typical day at work would be working out on issues and having flexibility to work from home or from office based on employee availability. The hardest part of the job comes when the issue is not resolved and the system being the production system. I have supported one of the largest banks in Australia at Sydney and worked on technical backend support system.

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

Long working hours

Too many processes and policies that nothing can be done.

Too many processes and policies that nothing can be done.If you are new joiner co-workers will eat away into your effort.

Depends on which project you land into

In Accenture it's all about which project you land into.Managers who have been with Accenture since a long time are very supportive and caring while there are some who have joined from other companies like Infosys, Cognizant etc who have actually spoiled the work culture in Accenture.All in all I would say Accenture is a great place to work but the salary they give you is not as per market standards.

Pros

Flexible work hours, open door policy, extended maternity leave benefits to women, gender diversity programs

Cons

less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with