Accenture

Accenture

Accenture Employee Review

Accenture offers competitive benefits and compensation package commensurate to your years of experience and level of expertise; the work environment is great, the only downside is on the management side. This opinion is based solely on my own experience, and I won't elaborate on this as there's no need to burn bridges, but overall, still a great place to work in.

Pros

Competitive benefits and compensation package

Cons

truly human company

Friendly colleagues and nice working environment. Best company I have been with so far. Greatly provide the needs of their employees during pandemic.

Fun workplace

Competitive salary Yearly bonusYearly incrementPositive environmentGood leadershipNice coworkmatesHigh health card limit with maternity benefit for women4 months minimum ML ConsShift schedule
Same location

Really depends on your team

So far, my team is fun to be with and not toxic at all. Collaboration is a must. I guess it just depends on what team you land in because some say that their project is toxic.

Pros

Benefits and HMO

Cons

Long hours. 9 hours work a day + 1 hour lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with

• Accenture
  • Competitive benefits and compensation package; only downside is on the management side