Accenture

Accenture

Accenture Employee Review

Really depends on your team

So far, my team is fun to be with and not toxic at all. Collaboration is a must. I guess it just depends on what team you land in because some say that their project is toxic.

Pros

Benefits and HMO

Cons

Long hours. 9 hours work a day + 1 hour lunch

Same location

Competitive benefits and compensation package; only downside is on the management side

Accenture offers competitive benefits and compensation package commensurate to your years of experience and level of expertise; the work environment is great, the only downside is on the management side. This opinion is based solely on my own experience, and I won't elaborate on this as there's no need to burn bridges, but overall, still a great place to work in.

Pros

Competitive benefits and compensation package

Same location

Top company yet salary is not competitive

I worked here for 7 yrs and I'm still on the same role even though I want to get promoted when I am ready, somebody from the management team will try cancelled you and choose from one of his/her favorites. Very low or no annual increase. On my project no big events even before pandemic feels like they dont have budget for it.Then there is always a mandatory overtime hrs that you need to comply every month.

Pros

Benefits, Learnings

Cons

Limited Promotion, Facilities, Favoritism, No work life balance

Future Ready

Working in Accenture is a rewarding experience, you will get a chanced to travel on other countries for knowledge transfer.Training opportunities and certifications awaits those who are willing to go the extra mile. There are a lot of Towers inside Accenture where in you could explore,such as Health, Network Services, Infrastructure, Technology and others

Pros

Innovations

Cons

Changes in benefits and rewards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with

• Accenture
  • Really depends on your team