Access Community Services Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Access Community Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
The best workplace culture I have experienced. Committed Board with passionate employees, aligned Executive and a very popular CEO at all three levels of Government.

Company founded 30 years ago and grown significantly over the years expanding in different services that compliment each other and bringing communities together
Pros
Flexible working arrangements
Cons
Compete in Tenders for funding
It was very beneficiary to work with Access Community Services Ltd; I enjoyed learning new life within a multicultural environment.

Most impressive area including case management; positive relationship with clients as well as positive outcomes.

I would recommend any new candidate in such workforce to join Access Community Services Ltd.
Its was great had a great boss who had the time for each one of his crew awesome people to work there was a great vibe with the team I worked with never had no regrets
Pros
Made friends
Cons
Had up n down days were they had no work
Become a trainee at Access Community Services has boosted my confidence in fields I never thought I had the ability to take part in like building and construction. Joining Access has introduced a lot of skills into my list of abilities and are expanding as each day comes!
Pros
Short hours, good relationships between trainees
Cons
No comment
J'avais l'opportunité de me lancer dans une direction différente à Access Community Services vu ma transition d'assistante sociale á coordinatrice d'activités.
I was hired to work on a finance project but I have been there for a month (working in another Division) before I was to start the role I was hired for. When it started, no one would give me information about the work i was to do and I had to pay clients on the very same day! No communication from the Business manager or the finance officer of another project (who then forward the clients to me).
When working for the first Division, I was taking over the Bookkeeping role while the finance officer worked on the EOFY stuff. Whenever i had queries about her position, she would NEVER answer the phone but when i emailed her she would answer straight away! HR said she struggles with different peoples languages so she wont talk (considering she is a finance officer and is expected to answer all queries pertaining to her job) but seeing that I'm hearing impaired, I struggle every day with everyone so that was a discriminatory remark.

I worked overtime every day because it was a new project and i had to work everything out myself and being a Community company that has awards; they wouldnt give me TOIL or overtime pay as we are expected to work overtime everyday without complaint or 'theres something wrong with us if we cant handle it". Considering there is supposed to be 5 people in the team and there was only me and later after a few weeks, one other person, that was the most insulting thing ive heard.

i got let go before my probation was up (1 week prior) and had no 45 days performance (3 months probation), I since found out from others that they all are treated like that.

I didnt
 - more...
Pros
other staff is lovely
Cons
corrupt business and business managers.
* take a car to be serviced, travel arrangements and purchasing and invoices - payable and receivable costing
* the less you say the better

* Manic

* Some were great - others not so great

* Not being respected

* Nothing

Cons
higher management