AccessHQ
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AccessHQ Employee Reviews

You'd learn a lot moving around. Grow and build good relationships Build your professional portfolio through online training and physical bootcamps to leverage from
One of the more disappointing and frustrating places I have ever worked. Great sales pitch, but most of the national leadership team have grown with the company from small beginnings and so lack the depth and breadth of industry experience necessary to recognise that there is more than one way of doing things. Seem to hire in external expertise in order to drive their vision but then fail to accept and leverage that expertise, preferring instead to stick with their tried and true body shop mindset & systems, and baulking at the gate when it comes to making the fundamental changes required to do what they say they want to do. Favouritism is rife. More a loose collection of state based tribes than an integrated team all helping each other to do bigger and better things. Sign up if you have nothing better on offer, but do not expect to grow and achieve great things whilst you are there.
Great working place and mostly having government clients which gives a good opportunity to work under different clients with in CBD. Also have good online tools to upgrade our skillset.
AccessHQ is a company that rewards effort. The people are great, the leadership team encourages career development and continuous learning and I get to work with a variety of clients, projects and technologies. But it's not for everyone. If you're self-driven, keen to learn and like the challenge of working in a changing environment then you'll thrive here - I have!
Pros
Good career development program
Cons
Communication can be improved
Melbourne branch general manager and principal consultant only care about their own benefits not the staff's. The starting salary is always low and employees hardly get any chance to get a decent pay rise or promotion. The company claims to care about human quality but what they do is very much against it. A vey disappointing experience working for this company. Anyone who wants to join them need to think thoroughly or you will be regretting it.
Pros
Cons
Poor salary, no genuine care from management
Official response from AccessHQ
5 October 2016
Thanks for your review. I am sorry that your experience working with us was not ideal. We know that we have some improvements to make but your review goes against the feedback we have had in our current engagement survey run during September. I would like to understand your particular situation and what we can do better in future to ensure all employees get the workplace experience they deserve. Please feel free to get in touch with me.- Jodi Lawson, Corporate HR Manager
Head Office interaction was minimal due to client site assignments, however when at head office in between clients, the management provides assistance on how to maximize time by supporting training and offering directions through good processes(leave it or take it to your advantage). On-site visits at client site to see how you going and any concern - face to face. Co-workers are very friendly and supportive, willing to give advise or assistance when required - really a good team culture(note:this is 2way- give-and-take to be a success) An admirable CEO who started the company and always in-tuned with time yet emphasizing the basic, hence new branding - AccessHQ (HQ for HUMAN QUALITY)- brilliant!
Pros
Good Team Culture
Cons
Salary not competetive
I was hired as a Junior and have quickly moved up into a consultant level position, facing large clients. I'm always acknowledged and rewarded when I get feedback from clients. Great people and culture feel in the Melbourne branch. AccessHQ (Human Quality) is moving in the right direction with a vision, which many of the other IT companies in Australia really don't have at the moment.
Pros
Vanilla slice provided by management on regular basis in the office.
Cons
The Melbourne branch would suit a move into a more energised office environment.
They have a good client base. Hence, employees get a good exposure which in turn can boost their career. However, the salary hikes or promotions rarely happen. The HR team isn't good. treats employees differently. Discrimination/bullying can be witnessed.
Pros
good clients and exposure
Cons
Bad management and HR, no salary hikes or promotions