AccessHQ Employee Reviews

Great working place
Sr. Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 March 2019
Great working place and mostly having government clients which gives a good opportunity to work under different clients with in CBD.
Also have good online tools to upgrade our skillset.
Salary is bad and hard to get pay rise or promotion
Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 September 2016
Melbourne branch general manager and principal consultant only care about their own benefits not the staff's. The starting salary is always low and employees hardly get any chance to get a decent pay rise or promotion. The company claims to care about human quality but what they do is very much against it. A vey disappointing experience working for this company. Anyone who wants to join them need to think thoroughly or you will be regretting it.
Pros
Cons
Poor salary, no genuine care from management
Official response from AccessHQ
5 October 2016

Thanks for your review. I am sorry that your experience working with us was not ideal.

We know that we have some improvements to make but your review goes against the feedback we have had in our current engagement survey run during September.

I would like to understand your particular situation and what we can do better in future to ensure all employees get the workplace experience they deserve. Please feel free to get in touch with me.

- Jodi Lawson, Corporate HR Manager

Good Team Culture
Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC2 March 2016
Head Office interaction was minimal due to client site assignments, however when at head office in between clients, the management provides assistance on how to maximize time by supporting training and offering directions through good processes(leave it or take it to your advantage). On-site visits at client site to see how you going and any concern - face to face.

Co-workers are very friendly and supportive, willing to give advise or assistance when required - really a good team culture(note:this is 2way- give-and-take to be a success)

An admirable CEO who started the company and always in-tuned with time yet emphasizing the basic, hence new branding - AccessHQ (HQ for HUMAN QUALITY)- brilliant!
Pros
Good Team Culture
Cons
Salary not competetive
Enjoyable and supporting place to work.
Customer Insights Consultant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 March 2016
I was hired as a Junior and have quickly moved up into a consultant level position, facing large clients. I'm always acknowledged and rewarded when I get feedback from clients. Great people and culture feel in the Melbourne branch. AccessHQ (Human Quality) is moving in the right direction with a vision, which many of the other IT companies in Australia really don't have at the moment.
Pros
Vanilla slice provided by management on regular basis in the office.
Cons
The Melbourne branch would suit a move into a more energised office environment.
A workplace with its share of Ups and Downs
Testing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Crows Nest, NSW1 February 2016
They have a good client base. Hence, employees get a good exposure which in turn can boost their career.
However, the salary hikes or promotions rarely happen.
The HR team isn't good. treats employees differently. Discrimination/bullying can be witnessed.
Pros
good clients and exposure
Cons
Bad management and HR, no salary hikes or promotions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AccessHQ. Our community is ready to answer.

AccessHQ Reviews by Location