Accolade Wines Employee Reviews

3.9Pay & Benefits
3.2Job Security & Advancement
Not fun to serious
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Berri SA5 August 2016
Some staff were unprofessional and were not productive. Also not enough training and patience by senior staff.More training by management and understanding with laws and guidlines by management. Team leaders were not productive enough and did not consistently set examples to other staff some disorganisation at busy times. Time management was poor due to inexperience staff members.
productive workplace with great colleagues
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Glossop SA14 June 2016
great work place, friendly staff, a job to look forward too. Every day is different and every day holds a different challenge. All staff were excellent to work with, warm personalities throughout the work place.
Productive team effort
Vineyard Operator (Former Employee) –  SA16 October 2015
The work team thrived on collaborative effort to make the vineyard one of the best in SA if not in the world. We made the workplace fun and safe to work in by adhering to the WHS policies and procedures and striving for continuos improvement. It was sad when the team members had to move on due to job redundancies.
Pros
free wine allowances
Cons
night shift during vintage
Fresh air
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Western Australia1 May 2014
Machine operations and maintenance, too many changes with management and ownership of company. Co-workers overall were a great bunch of guys, hardest part of the job was seeing friends of management get positions and then not pull their weight and get all the easy jobs while the long term workers continues to get the hard and more physical jobs. Most enjoyable part of the job was working in the outdoors.
This is a really happy place to work
Production supervisor (Current Employee) –  Adelaide8 September 2012
A typical day for me is fun but all working to get the job done. I have learned that everyone has an important part to play and no question is silly. The management are hard but fair. My co-workers are a great bunch of people. The hardest part of my job is knowing it will end in 4 weeks when we are all made redundant. The most enjoyable part of my job is being in a happy workplace .
Pros
being able to advance if that is what you wish to do
Cons
long hours on night shift