Accor Plus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Plus Employee Reviews

I Loved it. i Had to resign because of University schedule. I learnt a lot about sales and marketing. Learnt a lot of skills that'll help me later in life s well.
everyday was a different day assisting members with their membership inquires, problem solving. The hardest part of job is the conflict with members and coming up with a resolution that makes both parties satisfied.
The product is great, but there is a lot of pressure to make sales. The workplace is pretty easy going, work colleagues were mainly positive and supportive but management can be a bit tough.
Starts day with a warm good morning to everyone. Flagging a daily KPI. Self Belief, maintaining cool, being presentable and to keep positive. Manager has one on one to provide insight about improvements. Meeting is filled with full of pep talks. We, colleagues / coworkers compliment each other by sharing work load, roaster and updating any updates in the program. Occasionally at times there are aggressive calls, where they members will not accept any explanations. Cracking jokes in between calls, having a prank at colleagues, above all everyone gets involved, its becomes an very healthy atmosphere.
Pros
Occasional free coffee
Cons
no cons
  1. Employee Reviews