Accor
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Accor Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia159 reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,151 reviews

Fun loving work

We see everyday so many travellers from different countries and we enjoy to serve them a food and drinks. We love to work as a team member with better umderstandings.

Pros

Good communication and working hours

Cons

Stressful, no training and bad culture

Management thinks only about themselves, staffs work hard but their pay underpays because they announce position by month but don't pay according to it. No back pay for a previous management position duties. No development or training in most properties. Management doesn't conduct appraisal or job opening for old staff but hire friends or family to work in a position. They enjoy free meals, drinks and sit during busy days at work whiles they ain't invited to join a table or guest ss well as give a blind eye to staff working during busy days. Such s bad environment and culture. When hardworking staff turns to leave they treat them badly, or they offer better position and raise the salary to keep them. Some mgt can swear, argue, gossip, and have no conscious sense to notify their negative energy makes staffs who energetic to retaliate. Accor is a good brand no a great place to develop or stay in the future. They always want you to sacrifice to the job, when trust is respected, no upliftment is lost. Good luck to newcomers some might excel but not all.

Pros

Staff benefits

Cons

Swearing, stressful, demamding, cheap Labour, turnover etc

Demais funcionários atenciosos e simpáticos

** Avaliação referente a rede Accor Austrália Ambiente de trabalho muito agradável e cultura extremamente focada na satisfação dos clientes. Minha função era de auxiliar no atendimento do hotel e restaurante e supervisionar o atendimento aos nossos clientes, assim como coletar e computar feedbacks. Também cabia a mim analisar os feedbacks e criar um plano de ação para melhorias no atendimento e no marketing do hotel.

Being an Accor Employee is magnifique

Working in Accor hotel is fulfiling. It is a fast-paced working environment. Standards is the key in maintaining an excellent service. Benefits are good.Having a bienvenue card is an advantage to avail staff rates if you are planning for a holiday with your family.

Customer service to the different culture bacgrounds.

have fun in the workplace including gym discounted for the rooms good opportunity. 15% off with the meals. Free accommodation when it is your birthday

Recommend

Was great experience Everyone should travel Australia, Accor is good place to work, the pay well. Hours aren't bad. Plenty overtime and loads of locations, so could get transfer to other places

Lots of benefits and amazing culture

I really enjoyed my time theri. People are really amazing and provides lots of support and help. Their are great deal of benefits in hotels booking as well as birthday celebrations

High-end brand, fun environment

Learnt and got a very good experience of how things work in hotels. The staff were good and helpful except for just one of the higher staff. Otherwise it is all good. Free meals are amazing ;)

Waste of time

When I interviewed for a Maintenance position, my manager told me not to bother with Sebel, I'd be better of elsewhere. He was a good boss, and the only reason I stayed as long as I did, which ended up being 8 months of wasted time. During the first month, another staff member resigned and left in tears after being bullied out by management. The GM then started a rumor about another staff member being pregnant, only to put her on salary when the rumor got around. This staff member is now going on maternity leave, leaving the GM looking pretty silly. My hours were cut from 4 days to 2, soon after my wife made a complaint the GM about her treatment. My manager helped me out by making my days set, so I could do other work, but the GM changed my days for no reason. When I asked my manager why my days were being changed, he said it was the GM. When I asked the GM, I was flat out lied to, as she said she never changes the roster. The next day I witnessed The GM and the assistant manager, changing the rosters. The final straw was when the GM expected me to go back to 4 days when my manager resigned. After owning and operating my own Accomodation business for 5 years, I honestly can't believe how this place is run. Staff are a businesses most valuable asset. Without good staff, things will fall apart, as Sebel Pinacle Valley Resort is proving

Pros

Nice location

Cons

Poor management.

Tough to work for but fair

Working for accor was fun but due to the nature of timeshare the product is a hardsell and there is a high turnover! Staff morale was low and many developed passive-aggressive traits.

Pros

Discounted holidays

Cons

Unreliable pay; unreliable hours

productive

it's a good company, productive, teamwork , training, promotions and awards given ,anniversary awards i have been working there for the last 10 years, managers are wonderful all the staff are nice to each other, helping each other

Pros

free soft drinks and free morning tea

Cons

less hours

Low pay with aggressive management

Worked for over 5 years at the Sofitel, would often have to work overtime due to busyness - most of the time I would make sure I clock out and then return to work (for no pay) - sometimes it would just be too busy to leave so I would have to stay and help out. Whenever this would happen I would get reprimanded by management for having "poor time management skills", without ever getting a thank you for all the times where I did assist unpaid. Would not suggest working full-time unless you plan to slog it out in the long run and work your way up. Working as a casual is fine and you barely have to deal with management.

Cons

Low pay, long hours, no overtime pay

Stabilita del lavoro

Un gruppo nel quale ti viene data la possibilità di crescere

Pros

Training

Fun and organised workplace

Accor is a very organised with an amazing HR. They provide good training online and there is an APP where you can check policy, benefits and company history.

Great Place for young professionals

Great company for new joiners into hospitality and young graduates with career aspirations. People with great personalities and warmth of heart will definitely make it big here.

Pros

a lot of company benefits

Cons

lot of areas in development and reporting to balance.

Fun and Productive Workplace with plenty of benefits

Accor Advantage plus was a wonderful company to work for and offered loads of benefits and opportunities to advance but can be a challenging job if you are not comfortable talking to strangers on the phone. This company would be a perfect fit for someone with great selling skills and who is confident and comfortable in themselves.

Pros

Loads of opportunities

Cons

Can get abused by customers on a daily

Proactivity

Low salary rates and no life work/life balance. No growth career wise.Work every weekend and holidays. Very few sales reps can earn a living. Only a good thing is to go to work in beautiful environment.

good work place

good place to work could be better need to hire more females in the concierge dept long hours but good pay awful staff room and management not friendly

I do not know what to type here

It was a hard working environment, but I enjoyed the work and people. I learned how to work fast and efficiently. My co-workers were lovely to work with. fun to be around. They helped me enjoy my job. The hardest part of the job, was trying to work as fast and efficiently as possible. A typical day at work was loading the dishwasher, and sanitizing the dishes

Pros

Nicky's: great salary. Charcoal Chicken: lovely people

Cons

Nicky's: Horrible people. Charcoal Chicken: horrible salary

fun work place

love working here. good environment and friendly staff. its commission based with less job security. it is high pressure job. lots of opportunity to learn.

hotel life

Sofitel offers good benefts to those whom they employ, benevue card is one of the best travel discounts they offer. only to employees though! pay was good management was ok

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Accor